Thread: Hello.

Default Hello.

Hello. I am new to this site. Not to airsoft. I have been playing for about 3 years. Have owned about 7 different guns and currently own:

Echo1 MP5SD6 w/ tbb and 11.1 Lipo
    WE Scar OB w/ NPAS & tbb
    WE M14 w/ NPAS & tbb
    KWA M226
    Army Works 1911 w/ TM Parts.

I am also part of a small team "SMOKE". We are a small team with no plans of ever growing more than 7 members. We are based out of San Jose, Ca. You can check us out at www.smokeindustries.com ....In the coming months we will be be making some transitions. We will be going from a social platform to a blog/commerce site. We will be coming out with several t-shirt designs specifically for airsoft, so stay tuned.

The biggest reason I am here is because I will in the next 6 months be moving to Austin. I will spend some time on the site, browse and read some posts. I hope that I can educate myself on the norms of airsoft in these areas. Specifically rules, regulations and laws for the area. I also plan on staying with my team and creating a different chapter in Austin.

SMOKE in Austin, as in San Jose ....will consist of 18 and over players attracted to MILSIM environment. Train hard, play hard. We refrain from using full auto and train with the concept.. "If you cannot do it with Real Steel, then you shouldn't do it w/ airsoft"... of course with a twist, modified to work w/ airsoft. The team will be also start off fully sponsored by WAR (WestCoast Airsoft Retailer). With Austins weather, GBBRs will be ideal.. as this is what we will focus on, having an AEG is not frowned upon but recommended as a backup gun.

I look forward to meeting some of you later in the year and hope that the Airsoft scene for adults is as strong in Austin as it is growing in San Jose.

-Suecyde
    Last edited by Suecyde; 02-09-2012 at 03:32 PM.

Welcome.
    Wolv
    Whiskey Company
    ---------------------
    -At the end of the day, we’re just all playing with toy guns.
    -In airsoft, nobody's wrong.
    -…the stupid hit me so hard … I blacked out for a second.
    ---------------------
    You receive what you give. 'Disconnected', In Flames

Hey, welcome to Austin and to Texas Airsofting.

Fort Knox, KY... but moving back to Austin area!

Welcome.