PDA

View Full Version : Glasses and masks

camarokidrs
12-01-2008, 08:43 PM
Does anybody know of any masks that fit comfortably over glasses

jeremywills
12-01-2008, 10:36 PM
I use ESS Strykers comfortably over my glasses. The ESS Profiles are too snug, they technically work but are not comfortable. I believe the Strykers are the only advertised googles for over corrective eyewear on the militaries approved eye protection list. Most paintball masks have more than enough clearance to comfortably wear glasses underneath as well. I've never tried the Arena Flakjacks. Alternatively on most ESS goggles there is an RX insert you can purchase and have lenses fitted but its kinda expensive unless you like a particular design of goggle instead of the Stryker. I have a few extra pair and you are more than welcome to try out one of my spares if we attend a skirmish together.

Good luck finding something.

Dark Paladin
12-01-2008, 11:39 PM
I used a pair of ESS Turbofans with my corrective lens quite comfortably, up until I stepped up and got the Rx inserts. Having gone this far, I have very little regrets as it is a very comfortable set up for me, and the Turbofans make sure my goggles don't fog up on me. i'd recommend trying the turbofans out if glasses AND fog are a concern.

camarokidrs
12-04-2008, 01:41 PM
Thanks for the info and ya hopefully once i get all my gear togther i can attend a skirmish.