View Full Version : Too Human

Chief
10-05-2008, 08:51 PM
Have played it for about 3 hours so far and here's a brief synopsis

First impressions:
Smooth game play
Very unique interface and play style
Confussing(so far) but in depth story line giving the game a good back bone
EXTREMELY customizable character (vast amounts of different armors/weapons of all different colors, so you can mix and match)
Leveling system that is very impressive with skill points that can be spent in a "talent tree" style fashion VERY similar to that of WoW(impressive!!1111!!!)
Different play style characters : Tank, Neutral, Melee, Magic, Healer (you choose this in the begining)
Plays very much like dynasty warriors constant melee battles mixed in with minni bosses
Pause menu interface very much like Mass Effect making it very easy to equip/unequip armor, weapons, and "runes"
When you die, a valkyrie (if you know your random gamer/mythical history valkyrie's are Odin's servants who bring slain warriors to Valhalla which has ALOT to do with this particular game) comes down from the sky picks you up and ascends into the sky and about 2 seconds after that you are resurected at your last save point and then run back into battle. The worst part of this being that there is NO way to skip this 1-2minute cinematic.
Overal game concept: Super hi-tech Nordic cycberspace (SNAFU anyone?)
Leave a comment or send me a PM if you have any questions about the game!

More to come soon!

Chief
10-11-2008, 05:25 PM
New review on Too Human check it out! I edited first comment.

Chief
10-19-2008, 10:05 PM
End Game:
It took me about 13:00hr to beat the game, and I am very pleased that say that I enjoyed it very much. The game is very re-playable; after completing one campaign with one charecter you can start from the beging witht he EXACT same charecter. Same level, same gear, same everything, all mobs adjust to your level, you can keep leveling up, getting new and better gear, and unlock more gamer points. if anyone has any question feel free to send me a PM or leave a comment!