PDA

View Full Version : Some tests I will do

Red
07-01-2008, 08:57 PM
So when I get my brand spankin' new JG BAR10 on Thursday, what I want to do is shoot it stock for a little bit, and most likely skirmish this weekend. But, what I want to do afterward, and I need somebody's help on this, is to chop down the air break mm (millimeter) by mm, starting at 1mm and working my way down to half cut. I also want to measure the FPS change ever mm. But I will stop cutting if the fps starts to drop on me. I will also take pictures if someone will let me borrow a chronograph to use to measure the FPS (of course) and I will record what happened and stuff, maybe even make a video. I was also thinking of the teflon mods being recorded also. So is anyone willing to lend me their chronograph for this upcoming week? I can get it on Sunday, if so.

LaPHtA
07-02-2008, 10:10 PM
If not...there are chrono's available at TXPB, on site. You could do the mods and chrono there.

Red
07-02-2008, 10:28 PM
Yeah I didn't want to do that really...It looks like there is no one responding, so this can be deleted. I will do this on a later time. It doesn't look like I will be going to this weekend's anyways so..

Thank you anyways Laphta