PDA

View Full Version : TACPB skirmish dates

AustinWolv
03-04-2008, 12:35 AM
Because of the large number of attendees at this location, a dedicated plan is needed for TACPB skirmishes to maximize field time.

Thus, in the event thread for that date, suggest and/or create 3-4 scenarios and post them to the event thread prior to the date. They will start at the scheduled start time with whoever is there, in the order they were posted in the event thread. Breaks will be included.

Example:
1000-1200 - scenario1
1200-1300 - lunch break
1300-1400 - scenario2
1400-1430 - break
1430-1630 - scenario3

Mir
03-04-2008, 07:49 PM
I assume the scenario time slots include scenario brief? If so can we please clarify that for users reading the thread that at the start scenario times they need to have their stuff on and they need to be at the predesignated start point to receive their brief.

jeremywills
03-16-2008, 03:48 PM
Are we going to be following this schedule are are you guys planning on showing up more like 11 as you were before?

Also, I wanted to ask because it seems to be the trend everyones making sure to hit up the first Saturday of the month but not really the third. I know we had bad weather in there the first third Saturday, and this one was right after NS which Im sure you all probably wanted a break, I would have so are you all intending to hit up the third Saturday this time around?

The only reason we ask is here in SA we are trying to plan what the best work days are Killsofts, trying to get something going between all of our immediate local groups since Paintball Knights is building a Village area on the backside of thier property and will start allowing Airsoft games during Saturdays and also the Hellhounds have thier practice area near Poteet and we surely dont want to organize anything like that if theres a bigger crowd over at Harwood.

Anyhow, I realize nothing is set in stone but we just want to maximize where our time is being spent.

Cheers all.
Jeremy

AustinWolv
03-16-2008, 04:22 PM
Salami, the LSA Calendar has been updated to reflect earlier start times since people mentioned enjoying that more.

Note you'll want to keep an eye on the Calendar, because there are some TACPB dates that are not open on the 3rd Saturdays of a couple upcoming months due to paintball events they are having.

jeremywills
03-16-2008, 04:43 PM
Thanks, I had forgotten about those PB ops out there conflicting.

Sounds good. We are going to spread the word around here then to show up earlier and be prepared on time.

Delta1
01-14-2010, 08:33 AM
Is there ever anything down there on sundays?

AustinWolv
01-14-2010, 02:44 PM
Is there ever anything down there on sundays?
Not regularly. You can call the owner and request permission to venture out there however.

Delta1
01-22-2010, 08:21 PM
How many people play here on saturdays?

otang
01-22-2010, 10:30 PM
Attendance varies from 10players up to 80 players on some rare occasions. When there is more than 40 players, however, it is not as fun and things tend to bog down.

herbinator
05-28-2011, 11:43 AM
Is LSA planning on doing any skirmishes at Tactical Paintball during the month of June 2011? I know yall do the 1st and 3rd saturday of the month but there is nothing posted on the calendar.

AustinWolv
05-28-2011, 11:51 AM
Is LSA planning on doing any skirmishes at Tactical Paintball during the month of June 2011? I know yall do the 1st and 3rd saturday of the month but there is nothing posted on the calendar.

Schedule is holding as-is. The calendar just hasn't been updated yet.