PDA

View Full Version : Professional Upgrading Retailers

Boose
01-22-2008, 02:36 PM
Well I've been browsing around for a sniper rifle and came across the TM VSR-10 G-Spec. I'm kind of an "internally-challenged" person plus I'm pretty lazy, so I want the gun to come to already upgraded. I know RedWolf does professional upgrades but I would prefer a USA based retailer. So my question is; Which US based retailer will pre-upgrade a TM G-Spec? Thanks in advance

Necromancer
01-22-2008, 03:06 PM
I'm not sure if they upgrade these, but I'm pretty sure. I know that they have the rifle.

http://www.kapowwe.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=ds-vsr-g-spec-marui-938&Category_Code=&Store_Code=R

If you were to call or email them and ask, I'm sure they would be able to do it. They upgrade most other weapons. 2 other players on my team had there M4's preupgraded when they bought them and they turned out pretty nicely. They are a local shop here in Houston. I'm sure you would have to work out the shipping details with them.

wakesetter
01-22-2008, 04:17 PM
Airsoft Extreme (based in Southern California) will do it.
Here is the link to their sniper upgrade page: http://www.airsoftextreme.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=481_490

LaPHtA
01-22-2008, 08:19 PM
You certain you don't want to do it yourself? Upgrading the VSR, ESPECIALLY the G-Spec, is insanely easy. Nothing like the terrors of an AEG's mechbox. :)

Boose
01-22-2008, 09:50 PM
I'm sure I COULD do it, just the effort isn't there. :) Anyways, I'm not 100% positive the G-Spec is my future, so thanks for all the answers guys.

jeremywills
01-22-2008, 11:34 PM
I don't know what you intend to spend but the JG Bar10 is supposedly a very close copycat of the VSR and the same easy upgrades for the Marui are just as easily applied to the Jing Gong. Its cheaper as well. I have always thought about getting one, doing the upgrades and trying my hand at single shooting. Somethign different, the cost wouldn't put me out much money to try it.

Boose
01-23-2008, 08:03 PM
I don't really have a true budget yet, just looking around, thought it might be fun to try sniping for a bit. I already sort of play like one. Anyways I'll keep all your suggestions and comments in mind.