PDA

View Full Version : Recall Notice!!!! Matrix Alien Masks

jeremywills
01-21-2008, 08:25 AM
http://www.airsoftretreat.com/forums/index.php?topic=53220.msg564507#msg564507

Evike has recalled these masks. They have found them to be defective. I have not seen anyone in the area using these yet but I do realize alot of new players are coming onto the scene and felt it prudent to pass the world along anyhow at the various forums I frequent.

I still feel ESS or equivalent Military grade Goggle systems are the way to go over these so called "Airsoft" ones but its only my opinion. I just wouldn't want to see anyone buy one of these or have already and loose an eye.

Bear
01-21-2008, 01:38 PM
Appreciate the heads up.

Alloy
01-21-2008, 10:09 PM
Too bad. Those were cooling looking, as far as masks go.

ichainsaw
01-23-2008, 09:08 PM
I clicked the link and I got this:

"An Error Has Occurred!
Sorry Guest, you are banned from using this forum!
GONE."

I've never signed up for Airsoft Retreat before. Wierd.

Anyway, that's too bad because airsoft GI JUST got the first shipments in for sale. I wasn't planning of buying one, but still bad for whoever bought them.

Mad Irishman
01-24-2008, 04:11 PM
I love the post in that thread from the CEO of Save Phace pointing out that Evike was selling a Chinese copy of his product. Not very suprising coming from Evike.

RedRaptor
01-24-2008, 10:37 PM
I love the post in that thread from the CEO of Save Phace pointing out that Evike was selling a Chinese copy of his product. Not very suprising coming from Evike.

The fact that Evike's photobucket account was overloaded from bandwidth usage on that pic makes it all the better.

ichainsaw
01-29-2008, 09:14 PM
The fact that Evike's photobucket account was overloaded from bandwidth usage on that pic makes it all the better.
I don't think I would want to purchase products from a company who either doesn't have the resources or sophistication to host their products' images on their own website. That is ridiculous.

And I'm still baffled as to why I am banned from ASR when I've never even visited the forums before.

DVRedNeck
01-29-2008, 09:36 PM
Way to go Evike. Yet another reason they give themselves a bad name. On the other hand, I am glad that they found the problem and promptly recalled the masks.