PDA

View Full Version : Airsoft and PB on the backburner, COD4 time!

jeremywills
11-05-2007, 08:11 PM
Its COD4 time. If anyone else in the forum is planning on picking it up, let me know, It would be fun to meet up online and have it out.

Going to put airsoft and paintball on the backburner at least for a few weeks. Its been fun playing with you guys past few weekends straight but honestly these muscles are hurting really badly right now. Im so out of shape its not even funny.

otang
11-05-2007, 09:37 PM
Do you play on Console or PC?

RedRaptor
11-05-2007, 10:50 PM
I've been pimping this game to no end at the store - I definitely plan on getting a 360 copy from our shipment once I get to work tomorrow.

Besides, I still need to order a new tappet plate for my SCAR.

jeremywills
11-06-2007, 02:36 PM
The PC flavor rocks. Well worth the wait for this title in my humble opinion.

Spooky1291
11-06-2007, 11:16 PM
I got the PS3 version, definitely awesome. The graphics are amazing, the guns are cool as hell, it is one of the best first person shooters out.

Shadow One
11-06-2007, 11:19 PM
What does COD stand for?

AustinWolv
11-07-2007, 12:43 AM
Call of Duty.

360 version here. Great fun with some LSAers tonight. :)

Shadow One
11-07-2007, 01:49 AM
Oh.
Personally, I'm more of a Halo kind of guy. Forget having to play xbox live. If you mention Halo 3 you will have a stranger at your front door, a big dopey grin on his face, and he will say, "Dibs on first controller!"
What bugs me is that Halo 3 is only compatable with the 360, and I only have the original xbox. Ahhh! So close, and yet so far!!! But you have yet to see me snipe in Halo 2. Mwahahahaha! Look up "Halo God" in Google video. It's not me, but it is AWESOME!
Shadow One

"Go ahead -- run."

Naveronski
11-07-2007, 07:32 AM
I just read on Wolv's thing that it is on 360. Since I don't have a 360, I won't be playing. Have a good time.
Shadow One

Ok you got me. You guys playing online? It sounds sweet. If you are, where is it at?
Shadow One

Oh.
Personally, I'm more of a Halo kind of guy. Forget having to play xbox live. If you mention Halo 3 you will have a stranger at your front door, a big dopey grin on his face, and he will say, "Dibs on first controller!"
What bugs me is that Halo 3 is only compatable with the 360, and I only have the original xbox. Ahhh! So close, and yet so far!!! But you have yet to see me snipe in Halo 2. Mwahahahaha! Look up "Halo God" in Google video. It's not me, but it is AWESOME!
Shadow One
"Go ahead -- run."

Please edit your previous posts, not just make seperate new ones.

jeremywills
11-07-2007, 08:30 AM
In reply to the Shadow One. Yes, multiplayer is where its at. I will play the single player one time through but the real getting your dollars worth is in the multiplayer. Lord knows I made the most out of my fifty bucks with the first two games. We got screwed with the third one being absent for the PC so I had to have this one.

I dont really buy or play much games. I took a liking to the COD franchise over the Battlefield ones and I have remained a loyal fan of them.

Halo is alright, and I know it was on the PC or at least the first one was but it just did not appeal to me much. Im not a console person at all and Im lost without a keyboard. You have not seen me snipe in any COD series. Ask ckeagan, if Im in my zone I can really rack up the points. This new Ranking system on the COD4 servers are sweet. I have already gotten myself up to Gunnery Sargent and I have hardly been playing it. The more you rank up the more cool stuff you unlock for yourself.

turtleman
11-07-2007, 05:52 PM
Ran down to Best Buy yesterday and picked up a copy for my 360. Multiplayer is a ton of fun and the guns satisfy at least part of my real steal lust. :love:

T-box
11-07-2007, 07:16 PM
I play on 360, fun game.

An Hero Box, add if you guys want to.

Shadow One
11-07-2007, 07:25 PM
Ok no problem. Sorry about the consecutive messages.

RedRaptor
11-11-2007, 12:18 AM
All you guys playing on XBL without me...shame on you all. ;)

I'm on as RedRaptor03, now that single player mode is out of the way.

GUNSnGUITARS
11-11-2007, 11:07 AM
I got it too. I personally think it's the best FPS game to come out this year. The "Ghillies in the mist" mission was nerve racking, but awesome. If anyone wants to hit me up, the gamer tag is REBElWOaCOZ.

jeremywills
11-11-2007, 06:54 PM
Personal computer for the win!

Look for "surprise" Salami on the PC servers.

A server called Average Joes 72.5.250.155:28960 is where I have typically been playing assuming I can get in. It pretty much stays full.

necroticism
11-13-2007, 04:27 AM
Activision Could have done their homework on a few factual errors. But whatever, it's just a game.

Loved it other than that though, I play on PC and it's a blast.

Cookerman
11-13-2007, 12:33 PM
PC version for me.

Knifing is a blast in this game.

I am disapointed however in the fact that they have the upgrade of putting digital camo on the MP-44 . . .

jeremywills
11-13-2007, 07:04 PM
Activision Could have done their homework on a few factual errors. But whatever, it's just a game.

Loved it other than that though, I play on PC and it's a blast.

I've come to expect this in any piece of computer or console software. Same with movies from Hollywood. Even in airsoft. For the most part you can get most of it right but not everyone matches up the correct gear sometimes. Just run with it. So what if someone shows up wearing mix matched gear from different branches or countries even. If they are willing to trade plastic with me, I say lets do it. I think sporting Cadpat BDU's would be sick. I love that pattern. Even though the rest of my gear would be pretty much USGI woodland.

necroticism
11-22-2007, 05:17 AM
You are talking to someone who wears East german strichtarn to play airsoft in. You missed the point of what I am saying man.