PDA

View Full Version : Halo 3 Tournament: San Antonio (10/27

RedRaptor
10-24-2007, 10:17 PM
Not a skirmish per se, but...

The store where I work, Play N Trade video games, is hosting the regional level competition for the PNT National Halo 3 tournament this weekend. We just opened up last Friday, so word isn't really out to the extent I'd like.

The tournament is a 1v1v1v1 Single Elimination Slayer tournament (25 kills, 7 minutes, Motion Tracker off, no Power Weapons on map). Entry cost is $10 to register, and the tourney starts at 1:00 PM and goes to 5:00-ish PM. At the moment, there's about 7-8 people signed up (excluding myself, as I'm playing, but ineligible for prizes), so any more players are more than welcome to sign up at the store or call in a registration and pay at the door.

Prize for 1st place is $100 in store credit and a invitation to the national tournament (to be played over XBL in-store at a later date, nat'l grand prize is $2,500 store credit), second prize is $50 store credit (I think) and third prize is a PNT T-shirt. The store is located at the corner of Bresnahan and Bandera Rd, across from SACU and next to Dunn Bros. Coffee.

If you can't make the Austin Weekly Skirmish or aren't planning anything this weekend, I'd love to see (and frag) some of you guys at the store on Saturday.

Go to www.pntgame.com/satx or PM me for more details.

-Red

T-box
10-25-2007, 04:02 AM
I'm gonna be heading to the Guitar Hero 3 mindnight launch that day, but I think this would be a good way to pass the time.

Count me in.

EDIT: My friend will most likely be in too, depending on if his saturday is busy or not.