10-07-2003, 12:57 PM
Will you be there?
Bringing friends?
What scenarios do you want to play?
Anything else?

Jay will be there.

Bear
10-07-2003, 01:25 PM
Weekend plans fell through, so it looks like I MIGHT be there.

AustinWolv
10-07-2003, 02:15 PM
Good chance I'll be there.

The usual WC presence.

Woodlands skirmishes only.

janus
10-07-2003, 03:10 PM
Planning on being there.

eavzm
10-07-2003, 08:34 PM
I am going to be there, and I might bring my only friend Chris along.

cclark1985
10-07-2003, 10:57 PM
Yes sir, I'll be there.

I'd like to play in the back woods a bit more than usual. Depends on the turnout if I want to play objective based games. Move to contact games work for me also.

AustinWolv
10-12-2003, 09:27 PM
Had some good fun today.

Speer had an impressive stand in the last skirmish to take out some guys when we was very much outnumbered and in trouble. Too bad he got popped by friendly fire. :(

Both sides moved quite a bit in the woodlands skirmishes, so that was enjoyable.

However, in incidents that were discouraging and that I did not see myself, I'd like to remind everyone to call their hits. If you aren't going to do that, then don't bother coming out. Airsoft is built upon the integrity of the players, so it is shameful for someone to let not only others down, but also themselves by not calling their hits. There were some players quite frustrated by this, who have been extremely fair in giving benefit of the doubt before, so I know this was a real problem today. Again, review the Airsoft FAQ if you don't understand the principles of Airsoft.

Jay
10-13-2003, 12:11 PM
1. I had lots of fun Sunday. Every skirmish had good chances to be tactical in many ways.

2. I 2nd Wolv's request for everyone to recognize the consequences of not adhering to the rules.

3. I would like to commend DrNo and A-Velv for their superior tactics when I was at the crackhouse. They covered each other very well, maintained multiple firelines on Bear and me, and were very small behind cover. Finally, Avelve's magic BB got through and nicked my shoulder.

4. In the last skirmish, I did more belly crawlin' than I have done in a year of Airsoft. It was so much fun.

5. The early dead played several small skirmishes while we waited for the long game to end. I suggest that before every long skirmish, we designate a dead pool for anyone who wants to play these small games while we wait for the main skirmish to end.