PDA

View Full Version : Tanaka M700 Police and PCS?

Grant
07-31-2007, 12:24 PM
Hey guys, I am wanting to order the Tanaka M700 Police from wgcshop but I can't confirm that it has the PCS. And I only want it if it does have the PCS. I have tried to contact wgc several times via their e-mail thing; However I never get a response.
Does anyone know if it does have the PCS? (The reason I doubt is because I have heard that the first versions did not)
The item number is: TW-RG-M700P

Thanks a ton!

xDieter736x
08-11-2007, 05:48 PM
PCS sniper rifles are no longer sold, I believe, due to recent Japanese restrictions. Better off going with a TM sniper rifle anyway. Gas is not exactly suited for a sniper rifle as the FPS can vary dramatically and unexpectedly. Plus, no one wants to be constantly servicing their rifle either, so a perfect set up is a TM VSR-10 G-Spec (because the hole that needs to be drilled is already done for you) with full-upgrades.

AustinWolv
08-11-2007, 08:28 PM
Gas is not exactly suited for a sniper rifle as the FPS can vary dramatically and unexpectedly.
That is true for gas-in-mag or gas-in-bolt rifles. If one hooks a rifle up to external gas remote rig, they can be remarkably stable/consistent.