PDA

View Full Version : Good US Retailer for Parts

Warhammer
07-16-2007, 01:12 PM
I have searched this and almost every other forum I can find, and the same question seems to be asked everywhere but never answered. So, here it goes again:

Is there a US retailer who carries a good selection of replacement parts for GBBs?

In particular, I want to get a new trigger for my KWA Glock 18C that will add the Glock Safe Action feature to it. I have found them for a mere $8 from oversees retailers, but the shipping is easily two to three times the cost of the part! I'm also thinking toward the future when I will have to replace other parts due to wear from the high ROF on this pistol. Most of the US retailers I have found carry upgrade parts, but almost nothing in the way of OEM replacement parts...

Dark Paladin
07-16-2007, 02:01 PM
Most US retailers won't stock these parts simply because there isn't a high demand for them. However, if you contact your favorite retailer asking if they'll include that part for you in their next shipment from overseas, they might be willing to do that for you, thus saving you some of the shipping costs.

Dirus
07-16-2007, 04:37 PM
If you can wait a little, every now and then there is a group order from overseas that everyone can partake in here on LSA. It's to keep shipping costs low. Or you could see if there are other people in the market for some overseas pieces and get some orders together yourself.

Warhammer
07-17-2007, 08:30 AM
I had a feeling that this was the case. Where would someone usually post about a group buy when they are getting one together?

AustinWolv
07-17-2007, 09:38 AM
Announcement forum.