PDA

View Full Version : Speedloader

Buck
06-17-2007, 01:49 AM
I just bought a Kingarms (http://store.matrixbb.com/servlet/-strse-26861/Tokyo-Marui--fdsh--King/Detail) (I believe that's the brand) and basically it has the inability of speedloading. It can't even feed. I load it fully and pump on the little handle built into it. It pumps up and down and nothing comes out. This is pissing me off because now I had to make a makeshift loading tube out of a couple of straws to load my mags. If anyone knows why it can't load at all, or if anyone knows of a fix for this, please tell.

All American
06-17-2007, 06:23 PM
I have the same problem with mine. There is a pellet stuck were bbs go into the hole to be pushed down, just stick a cleaning rod into were to put the bbs in and push it in to the bottom of the loader. If you can see where the bb is stuck then push it until it goes through, I have the clear one thats how I see mine, or if that does not work you can just take it apart, it is not hard so don't worry.

Buck
06-17-2007, 06:30 PM
I would do the cleaning rod thing if it didn't break the day I received it. :)

I opened it up, and there seems to be a little catch in there where bb's tend to collect. It's a little opening right next to where the bb's would be fed and stacked to be pushed out of the loader. So I cleaned that out and put it back together and now bb's just pour out. I happened to find an o-ring that fell out while I dismantled it and i don't know where it goes. I think that may be part of the problem.

All American
06-17-2007, 06:39 PM
It might of been the little spring that pushed the little latch that kept the bbs in thats causing the bbs to pour out.

AustinWolv
06-18-2007, 12:12 AM
The o-ring acts like a stopper to hold the BBs in, right at the inside of the feed tube.

That is why a Tokyo Marui loader would have been a better buy.

Buck
06-18-2007, 03:36 AM
Yea I fixed it. Thanks for the help guys. On trusty 'ole Evike, the label it as a Tm/Kingarms speedloader.

AustinWolv
06-18-2007, 09:12 AM
Evike is not what people would call a "good" retailer.

Village
06-18-2007, 09:51 AM
For what it's worth, I have both the TM and King Arms M4 mag type speed loaders, and the the O-ring on the TM model has fallen out twice - not so for the King Arms copy.

AustinWolv
06-18-2007, 10:01 AM
Village, that is not uncommon. It happens on quite a few that I've seen. However, the TM one still feeds, works, and holds BBs. This thread is the third separate situation I've heard of KA version not working correctly.

Buck
06-18-2007, 12:18 PM
Well, nothing can be perfect. especially when it has to do with a product that relies a lot on gravity and luck to do its job. It's working fine now. I just have to get over my hand cramping up while loading.