PDA

View Full Version : Need a nice high quality battery charger.

Grant
04-23-2007, 08:54 PM
Well, I am going to get a 4200 mah 10.8v for my CA M15. My current charger says it should only be used for up to 3000mah batteries and is quite cheap little thing. (I don't want to use it on my nice battery)

So, I need a nice charger that can charge from 8.4v - 10.8 and 1100mah to 4200mah. Suggestions? I looked in the purchase primer, but that one only does up to 9.6v.

AustinWolv
04-23-2007, 11:43 PM
Great Planes Triton is easy to use, will handle pretty much any battery you want to throw at it, and has the most features for the price tag. I haven't looked at chargers in a while since I've gotten the Triton, as there is no need for another one to upgrade further. For what it does, you would be hard-pressed to find too many at the same price point.

The downside is that you would need a power supply to use it in your residence since it is a DC charger.

Grant
04-24-2007, 12:28 AM
It does not seem like there are many differences between the Triton Jr. and the Triton2. I think I will probably get the Jr. unless I can find a Triton1 somewhere used for cheaper.

Thanks for your help wolf.