PDA

View Full Version : How to make a standard gun shoot like a sniper rifle?

patmann90
03-20-2007, 08:38 PM
Hey guys I have a question for all you veterans out there, what parts do I need to make a random gun into a high powered and accurate rifle? (Like a sniper rifle.) I am talking about replacing the barrel, new spring, stuff of that nature, I am uncertain of the gun I will be using but I was thinking about the Classic Army M15A4. Thanks guys.

HammerHead
03-20-2007, 08:50 PM
Locked.
Why:
1) "...make a random gun into a high powered and accurate rifle..." Be more specific if you want help.
2) "...I am uncertain about the gun I will be using..." If you don't know what you're going to do, how can you expect more of us?
3) This topic is covered more times than I can count on this forum. An adequate list of products is stored in my photo gallery. The topic is covered in dozens if not hundreds or thousands of posts on numerous airsoft sites around the world.
I'll give this short answer, relative to the laziness of this post: You're going to get what you put into this project. If you're not willing to do the research necessary to answer these and the hundreds of other questions that will result from an endeavor such as this, then you aren't prepared to take it on.
LOCKED.