PDA

View Full Version : Non-pyro, non-paintball Landmines

Rayzor
09-27-2003, 10:05 AM
http://www.area-51.on.ca/ipsolandmine.htm

Just a thought. These would seem to work alot better than the non-existant minefield at the OP.

I think these would be pretty cool to use during our games. They can be either set up to explode on contact, or you can set up a mine field and remotely detonate it whenever you want.

Of course, there are also downsides to the possibility of using these, such as losing them or having them break when someone steps on it hard enough.

thejackal69
09-27-2003, 04:17 PM
nice find Rayz, I think it would be really cool to use those in games.

AustinWolv
09-27-2003, 08:35 PM
$$$

I found a design for making non-pyro landmines that I'm thinking of testing out. Should be a whole lot cheaper than those found above.

Kyle
09-27-2003, 10:28 PM
I think that link was posted on these boards before. It was a long time ago, probably before that "big switch" from LSA to austinairsoft url. They look very interesting. That would add alot to any field.

bobbythebee
09-27-2003, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by AustinWolv
$$$

I found a design for making non-pyro landmines that I'm thinking of testing out. Should be a whole lot cheaper than those found above.

"Party Popper Claymores"? :p

Rayzor
09-27-2003, 10:58 PM
lol....

Thrawn
10-16-2003, 11:01 PM
Mines would be a very cool addition to games, but I feel sorry for the guy that steps or lies down on one.