PDA

View Full Version : tokyo mauri G3 variants

PG13
09-24-2003, 04:28 PM
anyone have any input good or bad.. latley been thinkg of getting one????

AustinWolv
09-24-2003, 04:42 PM
There is a ton of info around the 'net and even on this site about the TM G3's. I recommend you do some research and then pose your questions.

http://www.austinairsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1824

Dragon
09-24-2003, 04:50 PM
Learn to spell too

mcoupe11
09-24-2003, 06:13 PM
A complete sentence now and then would also be helpful, PG.

I would suggest that you try to ask some more precise questions. Yours is so ridiculously open-ended as to be unanswerable, given the wide variety of G3-style AEGs available and the large amount of information that is covered by "any input, good or bad." You can't seriously expect someone to give you the complete run-down on all the replicas in the G3 series.

AustinWolv
09-25-2003, 07:42 AM
That is because mcoupe's role is that of grammar enforcer on these forums. Learn to live with it, because it isn't changing any time soon.

cclark1985
09-25-2003, 07:55 AM
Ahh the days of being new to these boards. :p

Katana
09-25-2003, 10:55 AM
I personally don't care for the G3 line of TM replicas. TM built them too plasticy, and out of too many parts. They ended up being 'creaky'.

However, the creaky problem could be solved by going Agro's route and mounting a full-size RAS on there. Of course that will also make it heavy as heck.

It would be nice if TM would re-engineer the G3 line more in line with their recent masterpieces like the P90 and M4.

AustinWolv
09-25-2003, 10:58 AM
As an alternate, check out the pics of the KSC HK that Obsidian posted today. The way it breaks down looks vastly different as far as I can tell, so perhaps it will be a sturdier AEG in its stock form.

PG13
09-25-2003, 11:55 AM
serioulsy mcoupe, your snide comments do not even deserve a reply,
thank you for thoose who have actuclly responded, with information..........
as far as the plasticky feeling i totally agree, butt havent the foggiest what to do!

mcoupe11
09-25-2003, 12:09 PM
"Seriously, Mcoupe, your snide comments do not even deserve a reply.
Thank you to those who have actually responded with information. As far as the plasticky feeling goes, I totally agree, but I haven't the foggiest idea what to do!"

Try again.

cclark1985
09-25-2003, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by POOPGOD
serioulsy mcoupe, your snide comments do not even deserve a reply

I don't recall Sami ever asking for a reply to his post.

Mr. Poop, welcome to the forums. Now that you're aquainted with the grammar nazi, you'll pay more attention to what you post.

The way the new KSC gun seems to break down like the ICS mp5 models. It's a nice and quick break down for repairs.

Skizm
09-25-2003, 04:53 PM
I think most of the old hands on here appreciate Mcoup11's zeal when it comes to correcting someones posts. Personally I am tired of trying to sort through a mountain of B.S. to find any useful information is the sort of thing that spelled the demise of AirsoftZone. If being corrected for not spending a few moments the rationally think out your posts or spell check them doesn't suit you then I personally think this is the best place for you.

My .00001 cents

Obsidian
09-25-2003, 05:24 PM
I have a modified HK51 that I love. Lightweight plus the 500 round magazines come in handy. G3 barrels are the perfect length in my opinion and you can hold a large battery. I think all of the G3's have some problems with the bodies but they can be fixed provided you want to invest the money.

AustinWolv
09-30-2003, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by BeRadd
Anyone have any thought about the new KSC AEG?

Looks to have a lot of nice features/improvements over the TM G3 variants actually. Enough that it should have a thread devoted to discussing it, instead of this TM G3 thread.