PDA

View Full Version : Good experience with Guarder

AustinWolv
12-17-2006, 11:28 AM
As mentioned in the past, if a company does something well, it is nice to note they supported their customers.

In this case, Guarder has come through for me twice. Specifically, I've needed my Speeder2000 to be fixed twice. They did so both times with no hassle and very willingly, and they did not charge me a penny.

The first time, the internal battery was defective. Guarder quickly addressed that with no questions asked, as should have been the case.

The second time, the display was not showing numbers correctly because someone at the field did not figure out that the muzzle goes into the hood cover to shoot, so they ended up shooting the display and damaging it. Smart....not really. The noticeable BB indentation pretty much told the story.
Again, Guarder fixed the unit, and it is on its' way back to me. This was a very nice surprise since the damage was user-induced, so I was expecting and ready to pay to have it fixed.

Thus, thanks Guarder, as their help has been very quick and cordial.

HammerHead
12-17-2006, 11:45 PM
That's rather impressive. I wouldn't have expected them to repair the display damage. Good stuff.