PDA

View Full Version : How do I fix my TM G-spec Silencer?

takumi32
07-22-2006, 12:40 PM
So I got my g-spec yesterday and was shooting around for a bit. after few shots, either pellets weren't coming out or going in weird direction. I thoght it was jammed. I took out the silencer and found out that foam in the silencer was hit by bb. One of the foams in the silencer was damaged. How do I fix it? Can anyone tell me where to get new foams for g-spec silencer? or Do I have to buy a new silencer? If I were to buy one, I only want the original one.. So please tell me where to get original parts for vsr10 g-spec.

AustinWolv
07-22-2006, 12:50 PM
First, welcome to the site.

Second, have you ever though of self-initiated research? The attitude of demanding people to tell you info is rude.

Simple fix is to pull the particular offending piece of foam out. It isn't necessary for operation, just kills sound a bit.

Try emailing some of the overseas retailers to see if they can get you one if that is what you want. They often can get items that they don't list on their site.

takumi32
07-22-2006, 03:09 PM
Thanks for your info.. I didn't mean to be so demanding.. I'm new in Airsoft and I have done lots of research on my gun. Unfortunately, I couldn't find the info i was looking for and i don really understand things by reading it unless I have done it in real life. Please guide and teach me to take care of my guns. I will be happy to learn and really appreciate it. Thank You.