PDA

View Full Version : A.L.I.C.E. & Camelbak

Bear
05-15-2003, 09:22 PM
I was wondering, does anybody know if the ALICE LBV system is compatible with the Camelbak or Hydrastorm?

Katana
05-15-2003, 10:49 PM
Absolutely not built for it, but many of those hydration rigs have their own straps and you can wear just about anything if you're willing to use a few more straps.

No, it's not made to work with it, but yes, you could probably figure something out.

AustinWolv
05-16-2003, 07:05 AM
You would always have gear customized as well......just take it to a tailor and have them sew on what you need. You may need to provide the material of course, but webbing is found easily enough on Ebay and here: http://specwargear.com/specwargear%20sale%20webbings.html

You could probably find nylon webbing in town as well at one of the surplus stores or maybe a place like Michael's or Hobby Lobby. Worth a shot at least.

Jay
05-16-2003, 07:55 AM
Skizm, of FOG, has hooked up a Hydrostorm Tempests to both a Gen 1 and Gen 2 US Army LBV. He did an impressive job. I'm sure if you provide him with some black electric tape and a monetary incentive, he can help you out one of these weekends. He ususally shows up to the skirmishes earlier than most.

Skizm
05-16-2003, 08:15 AM
Well at the time I did the mods to our gear the electrical tape was all I had. I plan to go get some green 100mph tape and fix that little problem.