PDA

View Full Version : What is wrong??

1shot 1kill
05-18-2006, 08:20 PM
With my UTG M324s i was just shooting it today when the bolt snapped in when i pulled it back.
whenever i cocked it back then i pushed it in a little then it snapped back in. it makes a sound like its firing only a lot louder. i took the body of it off down to the barrel. i cocked it back and theres a bb in it i cant get it out... Is that the problem?:mad:

1shot 1kill
05-18-2006, 08:25 PM
ok i got the bb out and it still won't cock correctly.. so what should i do?

AustinWolv
05-18-2006, 09:01 PM
First, you should title your thread with a better description.

Second, you should review #18 of the site rules.

Third, you might want to review the trigger group to check the condition of the sears. spazzytroy or laphta would be more help than I in this category.

LaPHtA
05-19-2006, 07:46 AM
It sounds as if it has fallen victim to a failed sear, to me. Are you able to take photos of the trigger group, removed from the rifle?

1shot 1kill
05-21-2006, 09:49 PM
well, how much would it cost to replace a sear? And can you be more specific on what to take pictures of? All i know what to disassemble is the body and the barrel with the trigger frame still attached...Sorry

spazzytroy
05-22-2006, 03:51 AM
If you can take a picture of the gun, Laphta or I can circle what you need to remove to get the trigger off and apart. Basically there should be a couple of screws actually holding the trigger assembly to the body of the gun. In addition, you'll need to pull the spring guide stopper, which runs up through the trigger. Then there are 4 or 5 screws that hold the trigger body halves together. Be careful of flying little springs when you pull those halves apart. There's only 2 of them, but you need them both. Hope that helps.

1shot 1kill
05-23-2006, 01:32 AM
ok i will take a picture tommorow it's late.

AustinWolv
05-23-2006, 01:59 AM
ok i will take a picture tommorow it's late. Can you also review site rule #18 tomorrow? It appears you are just being lazy now.

Thanks for your cooperation.

spade
05-25-2006, 06:05 PM
It's one day past tomorrow..........do you really want help or just felt like typing (Poorly might I mention) ????

LaPHtA
05-25-2006, 06:17 PM
It's one day past tomorrow..........do you really want help or just felt like typing (Poorly might I mention) ????

There is zero call for this kind of post on his taking his time in my forum.

Please refrain from doing this again.

spade
05-25-2006, 06:21 PM
Hey, sorry 1 Shot 1 Kill - maybe a little overboard on razzing you, and was "razzing" perhaps taken a little too seriously by LaPHtA. Get to it obviously whenever you feel like it, it was your question to begin with.

AustinWolv
05-25-2006, 08:10 PM
spade, lighten up. laphta handled that just fine given the information and tone you put out there.

spazzytroy
05-26-2006, 02:37 AM
Well, the Japanese guide that I originally had eludes me. However, when I typed "VSR disassembly" into google, this is the first link displayed.

http://www.airsoftplayers.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=8046&#68225

Google is your best friend.

1shot 1kill
05-28-2006, 03:32 AM
I am sorry. My Digital Camera was broken. I just got a new one so this time, I will take one for sure tomorrow. I am Sorry for wasting everyone's time.

1shot 1kill
05-28-2006, 03:05 PM
Ok I took the photos, but when I tried to download them onto my computer, myphotoshop program wouldn't work. It said i had to register. It has worked numerous times but this time it didn't. So I tried to register, I got the verification code by E-mail and put in the code and it still wouldn't work. I'm sorry for wasting everyone's time.:sad:

AustinWolv
05-28-2006, 07:31 PM
It isn't a waste. Just upload the pictures when you can, and people can try to help from there.