PDA

View Full Version : Keep burning batts in Crane Stock!

Kilo
09-23-2005, 08:46 PM
:cussing:

Every time I get the battery back from the shop and put it in my Crane, the wires fall off or start conducting on the metal and just generally screwing up.

Anybody have any ideas on what to do to get my batteries to stay and be able to collapse the stock without tearing the batts or catching them on fire?

AustinWolv
09-23-2005, 08:52 PM
I'm sure I could help if I could visually see what/where your problem is......in general, make sure all the potential metal contact points are covered. :)

Dragon
09-23-2005, 09:11 PM
Also, watch your language. Kids are up here...

CALI
09-24-2005, 09:55 AM
We've had the same issue with a teammate's with a real Vltor Stock. But if you have this http://www.airsplat.com/Items/AC-UPE-A101P.htm you should be able to buy the battery pack fitted for it.
Suggestion:
-Make sure you have enough/long wire (battery) to allow forward and backward movement of the stock.
-Make sure to wrap the soldered sides of the batteries with electrical tape to protect and help the wire from coming off easily. (2 wraps or as long as your battery fits in the stock)
-If you're using deans connectors make sure that the male connector (Pins sticking out) is on the mechbox side.
-Or like Wolv said just bring it next Sunday for check up..Hehehe.

Hope this Helps...

Kilo
09-24-2005, 09:56 AM
Roger that...

Wolv, I can probably bring it out next week.