PDA

View Full Version : 9/4/05 - Hunter's (the day after)

AustinWolv
09-05-2005, 10:57 AM
Thanks to those at the field yesterday for sticking around to play, as it would have been a light turnout otherwise.

It did not seem that hot out, but it was somehow......energy got sapped pretty well.

4 skirmishes were played. 2 were assault/defend the shack with the limitation that the defending team had to stay within perimeter of the shack, and the sides were flipped each time. The last two were defend/assault the well with no limitation on where the defending teams could wander. Good shooting by all.

Hope the new faces out there had a good time.

LongBow
09-05-2005, 11:37 AM
The games played were very enjoyable thanks for letting us in so we could kill each other Wolv. With out you the game field was going to be between the gate and the road. Kinda small but where theirs a gun theirs a way. Later

CALI
09-05-2005, 01:54 PM
It was alright (jk)...I think Wolv is the only one that enjoyed the games. After shooting my chin and eliminating half of OPFOR all the time. (I will get you next time :) )

It was fun though and for the new faces I hope you had fun as well...

masterofpuppets
09-05-2005, 02:53 PM
Wolv and his SVD tree killer.:p

MeanGreen7
09-08-2005, 11:03 PM
I had a great time and am still pumped from that game. Was awesome playing with the Mercs. and practicing tactics.