PDA

View Full Version : September Collections - Benefit Games

Jay
08-24-2005, 07:09 PM
I just gave Hunter, field owner, the proceeds of OP: DN. We talked about the field fees, and this is what we came up with:

Throughout the month of September, either I or a senior member of LSA will be collecting a $10 field fee at Hunters. A portion of the fees will go to the field owner, and a larger portion will go toward a Care Package for LSA members overseas who shoot 5.56 and not 6 millimeter.

Of course, if you want to donate more, you can.

squeegeeboy
08-24-2005, 07:26 PM
This is a good idea. I should be at hunter's in 2 weeks so I'll bring some denero then.

boombaby
08-24-2005, 07:33 PM
Dinero, not "denero"....I think that is an excellent idea.

squeegeeboy
08-24-2005, 08:25 PM
Did I say dinero? I meant deutschmarks.

Kilo
08-24-2005, 08:38 PM
Ahhhh Jay,

This is why I thought of the benefit OP, but have yet to put anything in action. Thank you for picking up the ball I dropped...

Kilo

masterofpuppets
08-24-2005, 08:45 PM
I'll for sure put in more then 10 bucks. But, as a college student, it won't be much.

Dark Paladin
08-24-2005, 08:58 PM
Unfortunately due to the wife being on the other side of the country I won't be make it out to any of the Sept games at Hunters. . . I'll try and make up for it (both in attendance and fees) in October though. . .

IMIRanger
08-25-2005, 10:57 PM
That sounds like a great idea. I like how part of it goes towards care packages. I alwasy wanted to send one but I dont know anyone over there. I know there are websites you could use but I would rather send something to someone with a face. I would do it even if its a friends friend. I almost went as far as sending my flack jackets to a contractor who had some Iraqi guys who were helping him that needed some.

HammerHead
08-26-2005, 08:52 AM
Unfortunately due to the wife being on the other side of the country I won't be make it out to any of the Sept games at Hunters. . . I'll try and make up for it (both in attendance and fees) in October though. . .

Jay, can we reenable the PayPal donations Obs used in December?