PDA

View Full Version : Under Armor

Dark Paladin
08-16-2005, 12:05 AM
While looking through my favorite online bargain site, I came across this little tidbit. . .

http://www.fatwallet.com/t/18/509070/

This might be good for anyone looking to acquire Under Armor stuff. . . I haven't verified it yet by checking locally, so if anyone wants to report in their findings. . .

masterofpuppets
08-16-2005, 12:16 AM
Awsome find if it is indeed true. I got all my under armor from playing football, didn;t pay any money for it.

AustinWolv
08-16-2005, 12:18 AM
Talk to laphta, he got some stuff from Academy for $12 that he said works great.

Dark Paladin
08-16-2005, 12:22 AM
I thought Laphta said he got Under Armor clones at Academy?

AustinWolv
08-16-2005, 12:45 AM
I thought Laphta said he got Under Armor clones at Academy?
Yep..

LaPHtA
08-16-2005, 07:42 AM
I had an UnderArmor Heat Gear in hand (black, $24.99) and ran across "BCG-Body Conditioning Gear" for $12.99 in a number of other colors, including OD and brown. That said, two heat gear shirts for the price of one. Worked perfectly for me this past weekend while moving furniture as well as the sunday skirmishes. I'd look into it if you are willing to go without the UnderArmor silkscreen logo for sure!

Bstann
08-16-2005, 08:03 AM
I looked into it before. The stuff is thicker and doesnt fit as well. I will stick with the UA. the other stuff may be close, but I will stick with what has worked for me in the past.

Kilo
08-30-2005, 07:34 PM
And soon, I will be reviewing the UA boxer briefs, as soon as I can walk again after thrashing my inner thighs in Houston this weekend...

Please, no comments from the likes of Cali about HOW I thrashed my thighs. Those of you that know, you know who you are...hehehehe

Bstann
08-30-2005, 07:43 PM
I wear the UA compresion boxers and recommend them highly.

I have also recently bought some items from Zensah and am very happy with them. I may be changing over to Zensah in the future.
http://store.yahoo.com/yhst-6608495715390/index.html

Dark Paladin
08-30-2005, 08:40 PM
I've been wearing the UA HeatGear short sleeve and the boxers for the last two games. I credit them partially for preventing me from completely overheating and thus meeting an untimely demise. (those of you who helped me get back on my feet during Op DN, you know who you are, and I thank you).

The HeatGear is actually pretty comfy. . . I'd have no problems wearing them around the house. . . although I'd have to get back into shape first since they're pretty form fitting. . . :p