PDA

View Full Version : 7/24/05 - Hunter's

Ralph Wiggum
07-25-2005, 09:02 AM
I think we had good skirms on Sunday all around. We played move to contact a few times and some attack/defend as well. Peyton organized an "assault the shack" that worked out pretty well too.

We still seem to have a situation about leaving trash on the field around the picnic table area. Please don't leave trash on the field. Refer to the link below:

http://www.lonestarairsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?p=33668#post33668

I'd like to thank Kilo64 for bringing his battery charger and helping me out. Good times were had by all.

LaPHtA
07-25-2005, 10:34 AM
Good job Peyton, on organizing that shack raid!

Really good turn out yesterday, but yeah, let's watch that trash police call and keep things clean.

Peyton
07-25-2005, 01:02 PM
I had fun, and will make sure that the Jr. Mercs and I pick up the trash. As far as the Shack game goes- kudos to the fireteam leaders for adapting, and thanks WC and FOG, for volenteering to defend the shack!

Kilo
07-25-2005, 06:38 PM
Chris,

My pleasure on the battery charger!

And thanks to you for your constant leadership out there!

Kilo

boombaby
07-26-2005, 11:28 AM
Just got back in time to miss the skirmish, :(
Hope to be at TXPB next week.

MeanGreen7
07-26-2005, 10:49 PM
The skirmishes were freakin awesome dude, even when most of the guys left and I showed up at 3pm as usual (would be different if some played on Sat.), Sniperson2002 pair and California King all had a great couple of plays. Had and awesome time working with Ralph W. on that last skirmish before he left. Great leadership working the tear drop pattern on the tango in the creek bed Ralph W.