PDA

View Full Version : Kifaru modularity options

AustinWolv
06-02-2005, 06:03 PM
Kifaru packs are known for all the configuration possibilities, and they have enhanced that further by releasing quick-change internal pockets/pouches: http://www.kifaru.net/MG_LnL.htm

Those are good for those changing configs a lot, as they should be quicker and easier to swap out compared to typical MOLLE/MALICE connections.

Kilo
06-02-2005, 11:03 PM
I recently purchased a Kifaru E&E pouch (in Multicam, of course!) and found that one can use the patented 'Dock n Lock' attachment system to any PALS webbing or can turn the pack around and attach using Malice clips...

Very versatile, extremely well made, just the right size (and for me, color) that I use it daily for work, then attach it for Sunday skirms without any problems.

Awesome gear.

Kilo

AustinWolv
06-03-2005, 12:39 AM
Kilo, while only limited in exposure and to the versatility of the Kifaru line, I'm very pleased with the products I have, and thus a supporter. The Dock'n'Lock is great.....I had Tex incorporate it as one of the features for my CO2 tank pouch that hangs off the back of my Hellcat rig.

I like using my Maruader for my travel luggage as well. Being able to configure it to what I need and throw pockets onto the outside to hold a bit more is great. Can't beat carry-on, since I don't like waiting in lines. :)