PDA

View Full Version : Regarding the new Texas Paintball

Nanashi
05-28-2005, 03:18 PM
Hey, it's been awhile since I've played Airsoft, but I'm looking to get back in the swing of things now that I've moved back down to Austin and have a steady job. I used to work at Texas Paintball on 620 and a few weeks ago, I ran into one of my old bosses, and we got ot talking, and he told me Texas Paintball closed, and opened a new location.

I couldn't really find any information in the forums, I'm not sure how far back to look, but I'm somewhat curious about the new field. I'm assuming we use the new TXPB field rather than the old one on 620, but how does it compare? I miss the old days of A-Field, I still have that territory permanently burned into my memory.

Anyway, any help or links to pertinent threads would be appreciated.

AustinWolv
05-28-2005, 03:35 PM
Ah, the old founder of Apoc returns.

The new location is much better for airsoft in my opinion. More property and terrain variation, similar to A-field and Hunter's. Currently, we're only using two "areas" of the property, one of which is very thick vegetation/trees bordering an open area that has berms and bushes spotting the area, next to a creek. The other area features a gradually-increasing sloped hill that gets quite steep on one end, with typical Texas scrub trees and such at the top, and thick vegetation/cedar trees at the bottom. A path runs along the base of the hill.
The property also has some area at the top of the hill, wrapping around to the first area mentioned above, but we haven't used that as much.

Some other descriptions here: http://www.lonestarairsoft.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=145

Agrovale
05-29-2005, 12:13 AM
Welcome back! :)