PDA

View Full Version : PM's??

boombaby
05-16-2005, 08:03 PM
Just gussing, but the PMs are down right? In other comments, I love the new site and really apreciate the time all of yall have put into it.

Obsidian
05-17-2005, 08:03 PM
Are you using firefox? I just checked it on my other machine and the box for the PM's doesnt show up for some reason...it says I have them and stuff but doesnt show them...looks fine on IE.

EDIT: seems to be working now.

AustinWolv
05-17-2005, 09:17 PM
All my old PMs disappeared.

Can't logout of Firefox. And IE won't allow me to login.

Obsidian
05-18-2005, 09:36 AM
hehe...I am messing around with the cookie settings trying to get the damn photogallery and the site working together. Odds are you will not be able to logout till you clear that cookie.

I am still looking at the PM issue....I dont understand what its doing

boombaby
05-18-2005, 02:44 PM
O.K. I can log in....and maybe log out....but when I try to send a PM it comes up saying I am not allowed to do this.

boombaby
05-18-2005, 07:41 PM
All right, here is the message I keep getting sent when I click, SEND PM:

boombaby, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Obsidian
05-19-2005, 12:23 AM
Try now boombaby.... Looks like there were some permissions errors with some of the accounts. Still looking into where the PMs are..... they are there but for some reason not visible

Dark Paladin
05-19-2005, 12:24 PM
Don't know if this helps, but PMs works for me.