PDA

View Full Version : Game At Maximum Airsoft

maxerbater
05-04-2005, 12:36 AM
Hello austin crew Im planning to start skirmishing on my place weekly at Maximum Airsoft pretty soon till then I am holding a game on May 14.
I would like to know who can attend please post here if you able to come.
Thanks for attending the OP loved watching you guy's play and, (your construction skill's where surpreme) hahahaha. Im hoping that this date wont conflict with your other regular games. :)

p.s.: This will be worth while the games will be mission based and maby we can run that convoy mission again, but switched this time. There will be more action in the trench earia's this time.(I love the trenches too :love:)
The site to look at the photos of my place is www.maximumairsoft.piczo.com
there are also directions there too.

maxerbater
05-04-2005, 01:04 AM
Well darn I had it as the 17 :o not the 14, sorry for the 3 people that saw that fixed it now. hahaha
Any questions you can post them on my site or on here.

HammerHead
05-04-2005, 09:11 AM
Max, what did you fix and where? I don't see any entries to the May calendar for a skirmish at Maximum airsoft. I'd be happy to create an entry for it, can you clarify that you're planning to hold the skirmish on May 14th?

THX1138
05-04-2005, 08:30 PM
May 14th? Hmmm, I missed the op and would like to game down there sometime. I think I can make that.

maxerbater
05-04-2005, 11:27 PM
I hope there will be good numbers comming, this will be mission based so it will be fun, and not just force on force but I will post the missions in a few days look for them thanks guys.

HammerHead
05-05-2005, 09:05 AM
I'll put it on the calendar.

I strongly suggest you avoid running the convoy mission again. Airsoft is about light arms engagements. We simply don't have the resources and/or capacity to effectively simulate the destruction of vehicles. Perhaps some time in the future.

maxerbater
05-10-2005, 11:53 PM
I will open the gate to my place at 9:00 hope to see some of the Austin crowd there. The game will start around 10:30am-11:00am :D

maxerbater
05-12-2005, 11:31 PM
Mission statement
The year is 1984 - Russia is still our biggest threat. In a bold move, the communist nation allies with Mexico and moves on the U.S. through the Rio Grande attacking the US on our weak southern front. Parts of Texas, New Mexico and California have already fallen.
U.S. Troops unprepared for such an attack on our own soil struggle to stem the tide. Civilians are forced to wage guerilla warfare against professional armies. The most feared group of civilians, known as the Wolverines, has rallied citizens around it into a militia to fend off the joint Russian/Mexican armies. The US must stop the advancing armies; if not a Red Dawn will rise over the United States.
This will be held in the trenches!!!
Se ya the 14th. :gun:

maxerbater
05-14-2005, 01:37 AM
It looks like maby a little bit of showers, but it should only reach above austin at about a 30% chance of rain, so im shure it will be sunny all day here tomorrow. :usa:

Dekoy Mantis
05-14-2005, 10:51 AM
Hey, I'm new to the area and want to get into some games around here, but I need some repairs first. Is there a shop somewhere near Austin that does repairs? I just need rewiring.

CenterMass
05-14-2005, 11:49 AM
I don't think there is a physical shop. However, the people who run Airsoftworx.com are also on this site and they can do repairs and upgrades. They are Obsidian and Agrovale. You can PM them for info.

AustinWolv
05-14-2005, 12:15 PM
Hey, I'm new to the area and want to get into some games around here, but I need some repairs first. Is there a shop somewhere near Austin that does repairs? I just need rewiring.
First, welcome to the area.

CM covered the rest. Obsidian and Agrovale got plenty of experience working on guns and can take care of you. Very fair, as they are more into helping the community than selling junk or doing shoddy work.

Dekoy Mantis
08-06-2005, 12:58 PM
Awesome. thanks for the help. Where exactly is Round Rock? (how far from Ft.Hood?)

AustinWolv
08-07-2005, 05:13 PM
Fairly close: http://maps.google.com/maps?spn=1.055347,1.925629&saddr=ft.+hood,+texas&daddr=round+rock,+texas&hl=en