PDA

View Full Version : P90 Vest

spartan9873
02-16-2005, 07:16 PM
I've been looking for a vest that holds P90 mags for a long time. I still havent found one, does anyone know where to find one?

AustinWolv
02-16-2005, 08:03 PM
None exists that I am aware of. You may consider looking at popflare pouches to attach to your rig. P90 mags might fit in those.

Bear
02-16-2005, 11:19 PM
Though I'm not sure of the P90 magazine dimensions, quite a while ago I use to use a BHI (alcohol was involved, get off me) Omega Vest and two Thompson magazines would fit in one of the rifle pouches very well. The option to adjust the pouch cover to accommodate longer magazines made it pretty good for carrying SMG mags. Now rifle mags? That's a different story altogether...

Arsenic
02-17-2005, 09:40 AM
(alcohol was involved, get off me)

Thats what she said.

Marimba
02-17-2005, 09:52 AM
Bear is correct, BHI omega crossdraw vests have adjustable mag pouches that will hold 2 P-90 mags in each pouch. You will have to adjust them so there is only about an inch of velcro left on each side, but they will still hold the mags pretty well. There are also less expensive copies of those vests, but since I have not seen them all I can not tell you which others will work well for you. There was a thread at ASR about a week ago for a guy selling custom made dedicated P-90 mag pouches in different colors.