PDA

View Full Version : San Antonio Skirmish??

wingnut
02-10-2005, 05:08 PM
Some searching around in UWG's site led me to believe that Lonestar PB (San Antonio) has had a skirmish or two played there at some point.

Whats the chances of playing there again?? I am sure this was probably answered in a previous forum before my inception. I know the owners quite well and I remember them talking to me about airsoft teams using their field to play once in awhile.

Does anyone have a connection there?? or is the reason because of past deferences?? If there is no connection I can make the contact...

I just thought I would test the waters..

Wing~ :gun: :AR15:

AustinWolv
02-10-2005, 05:21 PM
wingnut, sorry, I can't help you there other than to say you'd have to talk to the people at UWG's site for the history on that. I've heard of them skirmishing there before, but whatever reason, I don't *think* they've used that site for a while.

HammerHead
02-10-2005, 05:47 PM
I don't believe UWG has skirmished there in nearly a year. The general impression several months ago was that LSPb had gone belly up.

I believe UWG was making arrangements for a skirmish at the Boneyard or Maximum airsoft this Saturday (02/12/05). Your best bet would be to contact them through their forums if you'd like to participate.

Likewise, if you'd like to hit Texas Paintball this Sunday, you're more than welcome to link up with those of us heading up from San Antonio, again. As we'll be headed to the new location, we'd all be "learning the route" :D

wingnut
02-10-2005, 08:40 PM
The general impression several months ago was that LSPb had gone belly up

I thought so too..I believe the store BMXS is no longer.. but the field run by the older brother is still strong..

I would like to inquire about the use of their field if thats ok.. I wouldn't be stepping on any toes here would I?? Nonetheless, thanks for replying.

Likewise, if you'd like to hit Texas Paintball this Sunday, you're more than welcome to link up with those of us heading up from San Antonio, again. As we'll be headed to the new location, we'd all be "learning the route"

I am 51% sure I will be able to make it out there this weekend.. Is a carpool possible.. I guess it will all depend on my battery charger issue.. If you remember at the OPPF, I did a number on the charger.. I haven't changed the fuse yet.. I am hoping thats the problem.. and not the fan... god.. please not the fan.. if thats the case.. I have no way to charge my battery.

I bought a new battery from Jason.. he hooked me up with a PEQ and a 9v 1700m nunchuck...

Dano

HammerHead
02-10-2005, 10:32 PM
No worries. If you've got the vehicle... I've got the charger.

Send me a private message here on LSA and I'll get you some more contact information. Odds are... I can't carpool with you, but we can probably arrange SOMETHING. Let me know what you want to do.

And that fuse can probably be replaced at Radio Shack or Auto Zone.

Athena
02-14-2005, 08:53 AM
Strike Force has played at Lone Star Paintball in the past and we plan to play there again if the need arises. Lone Star Paintball in San Antonio has never been belly-up. Their website was down and that may have caused the concern.

Lone Star Paintball is a privately owned field and as far as I know, any airsoft team can play there as long as the field owner approves it. We have enjoyed the field and we will probably return on occasion.

There was no bad ju-ju or any kind of disagreement that has caused us not to play at LSA Paintball. We have The BoneYard and have scheduled games at LSA Paintball in the recent past but the bad weather prevented play.

You may private message me @ the UWG forums if you have any questions. I don't check the ones here very often.

MeanGreen
02-18-2005, 09:53 AM
U.W.G. will be hosting a skirmish on Feb. 26, 2005. I realize this is the weekend after the big Dallas operation but if you still have some fight in you after the op, come on down. For more information and a sign up sheet click the link below.

http://www.ultimatewargames.com/uwgforum/viewtopic.php?t=173

wingnut
02-18-2005, 01:41 PM
ooohh.. thats feasable for me.. Ill be there!