View Full Version : The Anti-Bush Game

Infrared
02-06-2005, 10:42 PM
Oh man, I know im going to get flamed for this one:

http://www.emogame.com/bushgame.html

I thought it was freaking hilarious...you should to. haha

MetalBMX52
02-07-2005, 11:12 AM
RIGHT WING CONSERVATIVES REPUBLICANS UNITE! BRING TO ARMS AGAINST THY LEFT WING DEMOCRATIC OPPRESSORS! jk......maybe......

Trench_raider
02-07-2005, 05:02 PM
Eh. I played it through and anti-Republican propaganda aside it was pretty offensive. Lot's of gratuitous profanity, low brow "humor", and sexual obscenity show's the mind-set of the author. That pretty much obscures any message the author wished to get across in many people's minds.

"Trench Raider"

Milkman
02-10-2005, 03:56 PM
Eh. I played it through and anti-Republican propaganda aside it was pretty offensive. Lot's of gratuitous profanity, low brow "humor", and sexual obscenity show's the mind-set of the author. That pretty much obscures any message the author wished to get across in many people's minds.

"Trench Raider"
Quoted for Truth

Ehmark785
03-28-2005, 12:29 AM
That was original, but so stupid after five minutes or so of hulkhogan, mr.T and The master of the universe i had decided id wasted several minutes of my life, actually wasted it lol.Poor guy who made it lost a lot more time then me,lol.

BeRad
03-28-2005, 02:25 PM
That was hilarious and very educational. Man they need to make some more of those. VOLTRON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!