PDA

View Full Version : [01-30-05] Austin Weekly Skirmish - Hunter's Airsoft

AustinWolv
01-21-2005, 01:04 PM
Lonestar Airsoft automatically generated this thread for the following event:
Austin Weekly Skirmish - Hunter's Airsoft.

If you plan on attending the event click HERE (http://www.lonestarairsoft.com/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=119&day=2005-1-21&c=1).
This page contains a list of those attending. Please post if you have any special requests.

Turtle
01-21-2005, 05:25 PM
where is that?

AustinWolv
01-21-2005, 08:51 PM
where is that?
One of the two locations we currently use. A little bit of searching yields: http://www.austinairsoft.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26
It is a nice piece of property.

R4lph
01-23-2005, 01:40 PM
Hopefully I will be coming out to more games now that my gun is working and actually made it through the OP last night. Unfortunately it's chronoing in the 230's so we'll see how I fair in actual longer range combat in the daylight.

AustinWolv
01-23-2005, 02:34 PM
The red chronos at TXPB are registering approximately 30fps too low. I confirmed it today using my chrono at home.

Hostile_Intent
01-23-2005, 03:04 PM
I will try and make it out to this one. I havent been able to go out for like 3 weeks now, and its starting to collect some dust. Looking forward to it.

Turtle
01-23-2005, 04:42 PM
when is this time wise?

AustinWolv
01-23-2005, 04:53 PM
when is this time wise?
Same time as we always skirmish on Sundays. Show up between noon and 1pm; skirmishing starts at roughly 1pm and runs until people get tired/it gets dark, whichi is around 5pm this time of year.

You could also click on the link in the first post. Self-initiated research goes a long way.

R4lph
01-23-2005, 09:20 PM
The red chronos at TXPB are registering approximately 30fps too low. I confirmed it today using my chrono at home.

Thanks for the confirmation.

HammerHead
01-26-2005, 11:01 AM
For those outside of Whiskey Company...

This skirmish is a "going away skirmish" of sorts for one of Whiskey's own. He will be deploying to Iraq in very short order. We'd like this to be a bangup afternoon for him. The more folks on the field, the more exciting the day will be. Furthermore, expect this skirmish to be "Whiskey Heavy".

We hope that everyone in the community will do their best to make it a great day!

Thanks!

Forge
01-26-2005, 01:12 PM
Furthermore, expect this skirmish to be "Whiskey Heavy".

*looks down at his MP5* Greaaat... Wonder if I oughta show up at all, busted gun, busted toe... I could be Medic lol...

CALI
01-26-2005, 01:41 PM
For those outside of Whiskey Company...

This skirmish is a "going away skirmish" of sorts for one of Whiskey's own. He will be deploying to Iraq in very short order. We'd like this to be a bangup afternoon for him. The more folks on the field, the more exciting the day will be. Furthermore, expect this skirmish to be "Whiskey Heavy".

We hope that everyone in the community will do their best to make it a great day!

Thanks!

I'm not going to make this skirmish but most of my team should be there. But for a Whiskey Company member that's going to Iraq I salute you and thank you very much for serving our country. May God be with you and your family.

God Bless America...:usa:

O.D.G. Mercenaries,
Irvin Diego (CALI)

AustinWolv
01-26-2005, 02:04 PM
Furthermore, expect this skirmish to be "Whiskey Heavy".

*looks down at his MP5* Greaaat... Wonder if I oughta show up at all, busted gun, busted toe... I could be Medic lol...
Just means there should be a decent amount of guys there, not that any of them know how their guns work or what to do with them. :D

Dutch508
01-27-2005, 10:49 AM
This will be the last chance for you 'losers'* to shoot my ass before I head out to Iraq for a year.

I'm looking forward to coming down and seeing you all one last time before I head over to work as an advisor to the Iraqi Army.

* (by loser I mean, of course, a fine group of people that I would normally hang out with if I didn't have some sort of personal standards... :-) )

Athena
01-27-2005, 11:42 AM
God bless you on your travels and a heartfelt "Thank You" for serving our country. My children and I pray for all our service men and women every night.

cleanshot
01-27-2005, 08:10 PM
I won't be out for this one due to some gun problems I a
having. I'll hopefully make it out to the new TXPB field next weekend.

Kelisis
01-29-2005, 03:58 PM
I'll be making this one. But, I can't find my ESS goggles. Can somebody loan me some goggles for the game? PM me if you can.

masterofpuppets
01-29-2005, 09:11 PM
what time will you guys be playing? i may come donw and watch before i have to head to txpb.

AustinWolv
01-29-2005, 09:18 PM
Skirmishing starts at 1pm.

masterofpuppets
01-29-2005, 10:07 PM
damn, nevermind

PointBlank
01-30-2005, 11:11 AM
I'll be there.

Sam2.0
01-30-2005, 11:17 AM
hey man, I served in Iraq for a year in a unit that saw combat, good luck over there. I have people who would be willing to send you anything you need over there. My Email is Samninjasam@aol.com. See you at hunters today.

AustinWolv
01-30-2005, 12:23 PM
Skirmish is still on today, despite the weather that most Texans don't like. :)

R4lph
01-30-2005, 04:10 PM
Sorry guys, couldn't make it out. I have to fix my car today so I can get to school tomorow -_-

AustinWolv
01-30-2005, 07:54 PM
Wanted to give a special thanks to all those that made it today. The turnout was outstanding with somewhere around 25-30 people perhaps, given the adverse weather and goggle fogging. Hopefully, eveyone had fun, as it wasn't really that cold and the drizzle wasn't that bad afterall. Lots of people and lots of action, so thanks for helping give Dutch and Ted a good time. Best wishes to them both, and it'll be nice to have them back out when their service is complete. :cheers:

Thor, you are welcome down any time.

Katana
01-30-2005, 09:46 PM
Yeah, those guys are always welcome!

I was rather surprised at how many people where there when I arrived. A very impressive showing. Also, there was some great action out there on the field. My thanks to everyone that made it out.