PDA

View Full Version : BB Quality

wingnut
01-09-2005, 06:41 PM
Open for discussion.

What do you think is the best brand BB you can get??

I ask this because just like paintballs, BBs are made differently. Lower quality might have raised seams which create wind drag. Some lower quality may be oblong..

For one, I want to ensure I get the best quality.. but there are so many brands out there claiming the best.

So again I pose this question.... From your experience... What do you think the best brand is??

~Wing

AustinWolv
01-09-2005, 07:28 PM
Airsoft Elite are great BBs.....consistent size and quality.

TM, Excel, KSC, and Inertia are other pretty good brands, with varying degrees of diameter variation on each. Infinity is another brand that is supposed to be pretty good, but I don't think I've ever used them. There are other brands out there, dependant on weight you are looking for, that I haven't covered.

I haven't used ToyJet. Cybergun is iffy, as in higher-powered guns, I've seen them jam due to being too soft. For 400fps guns, they are ok, as long as you make sure your barrel is clean. Viper is said to be the same as Cybergun if I recall correctly. These brands are considered subpar. Most BBs you'll find at Academy are not that good.