PDA

View Full Version : OP Kickoff

Obsidian
12-14-2004, 12:39 PM
The OP is underway. There is a page dedicated to Operation Phantom Fury. You can reach it by clicking OP homepage from the forum Menu. This page will contain all the news and updates specific for the OP. Registration will be opening shortly. Get the word out to everyone. Send them to the OP homepage (http://www.lonestarairsoft.com/forums/ops.php)

Cecil
01-23-2005, 10:57 PM
On behalf of UWG and San Antonio, many thanks to the LSA staff for hosting a great night op. We had a lot of fun and appreciate you guys taking the time to make it happen!

AustinWolv
01-23-2005, 11:03 PM
What Cecil said. Obsidian, helped by the others assisting last night, do a lot behind the scenes that nobody, including myself, even recognize. Every op that I go to, it is always intriguing to later find out the big picture in terms of gameplay, staff duties, and logistics that the individual player just isn't exposed to.

BigLucky
01-23-2005, 11:43 PM
Barry, Lee, Dee thanks for everything last night. It is awsome that you all are willing to put in the time for such an event without getting the fun of playing also. We all owe you a big thanks for making the OP successful.

I know that there were others (Jason, etc) who helped a bunch on the back end also. Thank you all also.