PDA

View Full Version : MR Tactical Lanyard/Gear Keeper

Dragon
11-11-2004, 01:55 PM
If you're looking for one of these this is a pretty good deal!

http://www.botac.com/mr1.html

Jono
11-11-2004, 02:57 PM
Wow, great find.

Paladin
11-11-2004, 05:59 PM
Dude........that's the deal of the month. I bought 3 of them. Can't have too many tactical lanyards.

Thanks

Obsidian
11-11-2004, 07:22 PM
I hope you get them. Botac is about the worst company out there. They have numerous lawsuits against them for their shoddy practices. These lawsuits include police and military who were screwed over. I ordered from them and it took 7 months to get my stuff and even then it was not what I ordered.

Paladin
11-11-2004, 07:42 PM
hmmm..................never had a prob with them.

DoctorNo
11-11-2004, 09:49 PM
I guess that makes sense, seeing as you have the same business model they do ...

Paladin
11-11-2004, 10:02 PM
So what, you're a business analyst now? Geez, give a guy a fake gun and a soldier outfit and he thinks he's got balls.

Obsidian
11-11-2004, 10:27 PM
I ordered some goggles and a couple other things because they had a link on Airsoftextreme and I figured that would mean they were a good dealer.....WRONG. I sent them the money and then waited a week with no updates or anything. I sent them a couple emails with no response. I finally called them and got someoen who could barely speak english. I gave them my order number and wondered if it had shipped or not. They said they would check into it. They did this by charging my card again and sending me a notice that it was going to ship in the morning. The next day I get a tracking number saying its going to Las Vegas. By now I am fairly fired up and pissed at being double charged. I call them back to bitch about the double charge and try to figure out why its going to las vegas. I get the charge removed and they say they will check into where its going. I get an email from them a couple days later after it is delivered in las vegas. They say that they will ship it to me when the person they shipped it to returns it. YA...OK ...Like thats going ot happen. I spent the next few months emailing, calling, and bitching trying to get the order, get it canceled, get anything. I finally after threatening legal action get them to send the stuff again. They send 2 out of 3 items. I finally get the 3rd one 2 weeks later and its not what I ordered. At that point I didnt want to deal with it anymore so I took the loss. Point being if your willing to put up with crap like that knock yourself out.

Also....if my words are not enough read other peoples:
http://www.thefiringline.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-34231.html
http://www.resellerratings.com/seller4061.html 13 out of 14 dissatisfied
http://www.complaints.com/complaintofthedaymarch72001.18.htm

Paladin
11-11-2004, 10:29 PM
I just ordered 3 of them. Lets see what happens.

Arsenic
11-11-2004, 10:34 PM
So what, you're a business analyst now? Geez, give a guy a fake gun and a soldier outfit and he thinks he's got balls.

I guess that would go for you too huh? Its funny how the internet allows people to act like a badass from afar. I dont think I would talking smack considering your track record.

Paladin
11-11-2004, 10:52 PM
I talk like a badass because I am a badass. I won't say anything here that I won't say to your face, or in your face. If you knew me, you would know that. I believe Cotton called it an "anger Managment Issue". So before opening your mouth know something about the subject you're talking about.

Of course, I wouldn't want to hurt your little feelings so please forgive me for my uncouth behavior.

Arsenic
11-11-2004, 11:02 PM
Badass huh? Cool. Apparently you're such a badass that you feel the need to rip off several people out of money for gear you probably dont own. If only you knew how many people are looking for you. I know you cant hurt my feelings. Infantry school taught me how to grow thick skin. I've seen pictures of you....you are far from a badass in my opinion. Fatass maybe...but not a badass.

DoctorNo
11-11-2004, 11:13 PM
I may not have a MBA, but ripping off GI's on the internet makes you a bad ass? I personally can't believe you're even still here. You have no honor, and are not only a straight up liar, but a thief.

I hide behind nothing. I just call them as I see them.

I think I am one of the few people on this board who has more real guns than airsoft. But I won't lie - I do have the soldier outfit. IIRC, so do you...

Paladin
11-11-2004, 11:19 PM
Geez man, now.............your angry. You sure get your feelings hurt easily. Is that why you posted about quiting the team you were on, because you got your feeling hurt? WAHHHHHH.....I don't like how you play so I'm taking my ball and going home. WAHHHHHH.

So.........your infantry school gave you thick skin? You sure wouldn't know it. So, are you like, some kind of super soldier or something? With all that thick skin, you must not need to wear clothes. Do you have like, hair all over that thick skin?

I've lived in the same place for 12 years. If someone is looking for me, I'm sure they'd know how to find me. It's not like I have anything to hide from. In fact, I just bought a rifle from an admin on this site. I'm sure he'd be willing to give you my address. Wanna come over for a cup of coffee? Your more than welcome to, Arsenic Boy. Or is it Thick-Skinned Infantry Boy?

btw.........I show my face because I've done nothing to be ashamed of. And if you'll check with the soldier you're refering to you'll see that the claim was paid by FedEx. Get your facts straight.

LaPHtA
11-11-2004, 11:23 PM
First warning...this is not necessary on these forums...

Paladin
11-11-2004, 11:25 PM
Sure man, but please leave it up. It won't happen again, at least not on my end.

Arsenic
11-11-2004, 11:31 PM
Tell ya what. Think what you will about me. I know the truth about it you. Thats all I have to say. You will not hear another word from me....and I will be the bigger man here and walk away from this obvious flame war.

LaPHtA
11-11-2004, 11:41 PM
(let's swing this on around now...)

I'll have you all know, I ordered one of the lanyards D originally posted to start this thread. I take it a number of you actually have this lanyard? My Tac Master came in yesterday and I'm thinking this will indeed be a good solution for my needs...when it arrives a year from now. :)

Yay, me.

Paladin
11-11-2004, 11:51 PM
I began to use a lanyard after I lost a pistol while playing. The KJW M9 that I use has a loop for just this purpose. When you think about the value of a sidearm, it's silly not to use one, especially considering how easy it is to lose stuff.

AustinWolv
11-12-2004, 07:06 AM
Yes, back on topic. As http://lightfighter.net/eve/ubb.x?a=search&s=7336015661&reqWords=paladin speaks for itself, further flames have no place or use in this thread.

Jono
11-12-2004, 07:49 AM
Na, this is dead. Thread locked.