PDA

View Full Version : Couple of new Items

Obsidian
10-28-2004, 09:59 AM
First if you have not notice we have revamped the Arcade. We added about 50 new games and set up a category stucture that we will be sorting the games into.

Another new item on the site is the trader ratings. Basically its an ebay style feedback system. You can see the rating on your postbit (the area next to the post) You can also see it under the Usermenu on the nav bar.
I am going to be integrating it into the Classifieds a little more over the next few days. What we would like is for you guys to rate buyers and sellers that you deal with. This will allow people to build credibility in their transactions on the site.

Some of you might have noticed that the calendar now has a signup option for events. We are going to start using this more. Basically it will save people from having to chime in on posts saying they are coming. They can just click the link and be done with it :)

We have some other new things coming online as well. Austinwolv and laphta have been working on the downloads section. We are lookign to have Wallpapers, Screensavers, Gun Manuals, and video of each gun firing in there. We are going to try to get some of the video this weekend at the game so everyone come out and bring all your toys :)

I have been working on the LSA Brand Store that we will be adding. This will be a spot where you can get LSA shirts, cups, mousepads, bumper stickers, etc. I am probably going to work some of the team logos into these items if the teams permit. Then the individual teams can get branded gear too.

There are a few more additions that will be coming up as time permits. We will also be adding more themes to our current selection. If you have other sites that you frequent and you like the color patterns and styles that they use let us know....We can probably come up with something similiar for LSA.

Dragon
10-28-2004, 11:53 AM
Suggestion on the "Team" stuff.

Only team members can order their team branded stuff.

Agrovale
10-28-2004, 12:16 PM
That's up to the teams...

some teams might want everyone pimping their logo.

lost_soul
10-28-2004, 03:39 PM
Well that sounds very cool. LSA enterprise goin on. You guys might also want to add a tracer unit vid to for those of us thinking about one for the Jan. game.

AustinWolv
10-28-2004, 03:41 PM
You guys might also want to add a tracer unit vid Already on our list. Thanks! :)

__xRuL4Zx__
05-16-2005, 02:12 PM
The new site is kicking, bad ass by me =)

jo121jo
05-16-2005, 03:10 PM
That's awesome!!

Kann
05-16-2005, 05:28 PM
I really like the new design of the site.