PDA

View Full Version : blora for scout-pilot to read and anybody else interested.

space
10-17-2004, 12:27 AM
My wife received the following from, I guess, a Ft. Hood news letter. I thought posting it here would be beneficial to some people and myself.

"Make a Splat at BLORA's Paintball Course

Get your game on at BLORA's paintball course, now under new management. The course features diverse terrain and gaming fields and is open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. every Saturday and Sunday.

Rent equipment from the field and play for only $30 for the day. The fee includes the course fee, air, rental gear and 500 rounds of paint. If you own your own equipment the cost is only $25.

The paintball course is available during the week for 10 to 50 people from groups and units wishing to have fun or do some training. Just make a reservation at least one week in advance. A $5 per person deposit is required. For more information, call 702-4146 or 681-6409."

I'm not to certain about the price, but I wonder if they would let airsoft onto the course?

Obsidian
10-17-2004, 10:26 AM
Give em a call. Do they have a website? I would be all for looking at the field. Do you know how big it is?

AustinWolv
10-17-2004, 10:35 AM
Google: http://www.hoodmwr.com/(blora).htm

Paintball
Operational Hours
Saturday, Sunday and holidays except Christmas
10 am to 6 pm call (254) 702-4146
Open during the week for group of 10-50 people. Call for details.

* No playing fields and/or players will be authorized on any of the adjacent hillsides. These are endangered species habitat areas.

* Three playing fields to accommodate the skill level of players consisting of beginners/novice, intermediate, and advanced/expert categories and a target range are available.

* Each player will be required to sign an APL waiver form, BLORA's Release and Hold Harmless Agreement form, and a daily player's log sheet form each day they participate.

* Players must be at least 10 years of age to participate. The parent and/or legal guardian of the minor must sign (at site) a Special Release of Liability Form and an Emergency Medical Permission Form.

* $25 full daily fee if user has their own paintball equipment All paintballs must be purchased from Contractor. * $30 full daily fee for paintball equipment. All prices include field fee, airfee, rental gear (if needed, includes gun, mask, hopper, tank) and 500 rounds of paint. There is no time limit on play.

FOR SALE by Contractor
* Field Grade Paintballs: Fees are $17 per 500 paintballs, $33 per 1,000 paintballs, or $55 per 2,000 paintballs/case price.

* Patrons will only purchase a sufficient quantity of paintballs to meet their daily playing requirements.

* Patrons will use all daily purchased paintballs prior to departing premises. Unused or leftover paintballs cannot be used on premises at a later date.

* All participating patrons will be required to wear an approved full face safety mask, firmly attached to their face at all times while participating in an actual paintball activity.
* Patrons will be requested to wear long sleeved shirts and long pants.

* Paintballs used in this program are environmentally friendly and made entirely from food based products, including polyethylene, glycol and glycerin. Paintballs used in program are 100% degradable, water-based paint and digestible. The capsules are nonflammable, pharmaceutically produced and made entirely from animal product.

* Contractor will provide all paintballs to ensure authorized paintballs are being used. Patrons will not be authorized to bring their own paintballs.

* Any patron under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol will not be allowed to participate in the paintball program.

* Any personal paintball gun brought on the premises will be chronographed prior to use.

* Players are not allowed to participate in paintball program until all required control forms have been signed.

* All players will have their paintgun barrels plugged or covered at all times except in game areas, target range or at the chronograph station.

* All paintball participants will stay within designated paintball field boundaries. Those found in areas that are not authorized will be considered as trespassing on Federal Property.

* It is a violation of Federal Law to harass or disturb any endangered species, including the surrounding habitat.

ABSOLUTELY NO DRUGS OR ALCOHOL WILL BE AUTHORIZED ON THE PREMISES. PATRONS PARTICIPATION IN PROGRAM WILL BE TERMINATED FOR ANY VIOLATION OF SAFETY PROCEDURES. For more information or (254) 287-8303.