PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Little help

Obsidian
10-14-2004, 09:58 AM
As some of you have found out we have been working on a new LSA site for the last couple months. One of the things that I have really been working on is our reviews capability. What I am looking for is a little help. My goal is to have a gun review on all the AEGs out there. To that end I created a template of sorts. What I am looking for is people to volunteer to write up their personal experiences and such regarding guns that they own. You can download the template and fill out the sections and then mail it back to US (webmaster@lonestarairsoft.com)

If we double up on reviews so much the better :)

Bstann
10-14-2004, 11:36 AM
Are we talking about only stock AEG's?

Obsidian
10-14-2004, 06:59 PM
We are talking about anything and everything to provide content for the new site :)

and how the hell did you get that avatar past the restrictions :)

Bstann
10-14-2004, 07:45 PM
We have restrictions? :D

I just selected it like I usually do and it worked. I have some that are smaller that it wont take but this one it did. :)

lost_soul
10-14-2004, 08:29 PM
Gotta love loop-holes.

id0l
10-14-2004, 09:48 PM
I can review my TM AUG and KSC G23F, though I don't really have anything to compare them to as they are (so far) pretty much the only guns I have used...

I can also review my friends KSC M945 Performance Center and the TM M9 Tactical Master (someone I know is getting this).

id0l
10-15-2004, 02:27 AM
Alright Obsidian check your email. :)

I sent you my review of the AUG Civilian model. :D

Obsidian
10-15-2004, 03:12 PM
Thanks to everyone who has jumped on this. Right now I have 5 reviews that I am moving to the new site. Please keep them coming :)