PDA

View Full Version : Nitro Vo. Rail

Jono
07-11-2003, 12:34 PM
I recently installed a Nitro Vo. Rail on my SR-16, purchased from WGC and thought I would throw up a quick review.

It's a really nice piece of kit; installs very easily on to the upper receiver via the flat-top, then three screws attach directly to the upper rail of the RIS. It works to increase the overall stability of the replica while creating a more taut assembly. Kinda' looks cool as well.

Pics below.

Jono
07-11-2003, 12:36 PM
another pic...

mcoupe11
07-11-2003, 01:01 PM
"Taut."

I do like that rail, though ... so much to buy, so little money.

Dragon
07-11-2003, 01:49 PM
If your gonna go after "Taught" with "Taut" why not go for the...

"replica while created a more taught assembly."

"Creating"

:rolleyes:

:D

Jono
07-11-2003, 02:12 PM
Thanks for the corrections. Post fixed.

Agrovale
07-11-2003, 02:34 PM
Eye lyke me nytro vo rayl two! :p

Looks good Jono!

I had a few issues fitting mine on my G3, but that may have been because I replaced the body and gas tubes with CA metal stuff. Nothing a dremel couldn't fix. I now have enough top rail space to mount pretty much anything. Thinking about a quad grenade launcher set up. :)

http://www.austinairsoft.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=14902

Katana
07-11-2003, 11:50 PM
That's a real sharp-looking piece of equipment there, A-Velv. Some of the gadgets look a bit familiar... :-)

Agro, you're going to have Popeye fore-arms after carrying that thing around for a while, especially when that 203 is loaded with a moscart. The other thing I'm sure of is that you've fixed the 'squeeky-plastic' problem inherent to the TM HK rifle replicas that always made me dislike them. If I had some cash...