PDA

View Full Version : Charger

Infrared
08-27-2004, 08:08 PM
I am looking for some Input on a TLP Expro II Deluxe Lightweight Intellicharger with Discharger (110v Only).

Has anybody owned this charger in the past?
Is this a good charger?
Is it really worth the 60 bucks?

I am using this charger to charge a 9.6v nunchuck Style Battery Pack.

Any input on this charger is more than welcome.

Arsenic
08-27-2004, 08:28 PM
Can you provide a picture of it? I have a TLP Expro charger....but I cant tell you for sure if its the same one. After using it for a while....I dont see me going back to another charger unless it makes breakfast for me and cleans my cloths!

Infrared
08-27-2004, 08:57 PM
Can you provide a picture of it? I have a TLP Expro charger....but I cant tell you for sure if its the same one. After using it for a while....I dont see me going back to another charger unless it makes breakfast for me and cleans my cloths!

Sure: http://img.redwolfairsoft.com/upload/product/img/TLP-EXPRO2-L.jpg

And also, How would you connect the battery to the charger? I dont see a plug on the side.

skitelluride531
08-27-2004, 09:37 PM
I can vouch for both the TLP and Apex chargers. Both brands work excellent.

If you look at the picture you provided, you'll see a red and black tab/clip. Included with the charger is the plug (with a connector on the end) that you connect to the tabs mentioned above. It's pretty easy to figure out once you see it.

The charger should also include a mini-tamiya adapter as well.

Arsenic
08-27-2004, 11:24 PM
I have the 7th one down on that list of chargers. Its alot better IMHO because it also comes with car battery adaptor clips so you can charge you battery off of your car battery. You can also plug in a cigarette lighter adaptor and use it that way too.

Sam
08-28-2004, 01:10 AM
Duratrax Intellipeak Deluxe can be found on E-bay for about 40 (i got mine for 35 plus shipping) and has a bunch of cool features (such as auto cycle, variable discharge rate and variable quick charge) and also can be used both with an AC outlet and your car battery (DC).

Infrared
08-28-2004, 04:09 PM
I just bought my charger from a local hobby shop. But I cant use it yet as I do not have my gun back from Agro:/

Admins please lock or delete thread.