PDA

View Full Version : Biodegradable BB review

AustinWolv
07-03-2003, 09:21 AM
http://forums.ukairsoft.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=55575

cclark1985
07-03-2003, 11:36 AM
I really like the idea of the other person not knowing where the shots are coming from. I tend to be a little more sneaky than most people and would probably use this this to my advantage. I doubt I'm going to be getting any of these biodegradable bbs, but who knows, I may try them.

AustinWolv
07-03-2003, 01:32 PM
In that case, you may also be interested in the black Inertia BB's that can be found at Airsoft Atlanta. They come in dark green as well.
I've used these for the past month or so, mixed with regular white BB's, and I have no complaints.

cclark1985
07-03-2003, 01:44 PM
Hmm. I'll look into them :)

Obsidian
07-03-2003, 02:32 PM
The flip side to not seeing them is that you cant see them either so your gun better be dead on and you can not bitch about how you think you shot someone. Personally I dont care if they see where the bbs are coming from because there are going to be many more following them. I also really enjoy watching bbs bounce off people.

Kyle
07-04-2003, 01:11 AM
I, with two other friends, ordered 50,000 of those Inertia bb's from airsoftatlanta. The bb's themselves are almost top quality IMO but I learned just how much I cherished being able to see my bb's to adjust. I tried mixing them with whites also, but soon ran out of whites because i had over 16,000 blacks:D . I think it was worth trying them but I won't buy any more. I was glad to see them finally come to an end. Mixing the bb's works pretty well and I like the idea, mainly because I am a penny pincher and almost always find the best deal I can, with keeping a sufficient amount of quality. (the black bb's are slightly cheaper. :D ). A great time to use the black bb's is at night games because you can't see your bb's anyway. If you'd like to try some my neighbor, one of the guys I split the order with, has some he'd sell to you for $3 per thousand. PM AustinAirsoftGuy.