PDA

View Full Version : Site Growth

Obsidian
07-06-2004, 04:38 PM
The growth of the site is pretty impressive. Considering this started out with Agro and I sending messages to each other across the counter here. We have anywhere from 3 to 7 new members per day joining up and we just hit 2500 threads on the site.

I think that if everyone helps out with the user reviews we can really provide an invaluable resource to everyone out there.

Threads: 2,500, Posts: 17,891, Members: 802

Mack4
07-06-2004, 05:12 PM
This site is amazing, whenever I stumble over a confused newb I send him to Arniesairsoft, Airsoftplayers.com, and here.
-Mack

Obsidian
07-07-2004, 08:49 AM
Well Arnies has not been doing so well. It has been down for the past 3 weeks and it was almost down permanently.

Mack4
07-07-2004, 11:43 AM
Does that have anything to do with england's anal gun laws?
-Mack

Obsidian
07-07-2004, 11:51 AM
Nope it has to do with Arnies having free hosting from UKAN and them not being able to afford to do that anymore. Arnies biggest problem is they use PHP Nuke which is what we first built LSA off of. It is very unsecure and very bandwidth intensive.

Anyways they moved to a US server and got a bunch of donations to continue operating. But the move has been going on for about 3 weeks. For a while it looked like they would follow AirsoftZone and never come back.