PDA

View Full Version : Knights Pro Silencer

boombaby
07-06-2004, 09:40 AM
I have read that the Knights Pro Silencer will fit on my Mp5 A4, but I need to know if I need a longer barrel to go through the silencer or if I can just put it onto my normal barrel.
If you have any other silencers that I could get or where I could get it then please tell me.

Obsidian
07-06-2004, 09:44 AM
You do not need to run a longer barrel through the silencer if you do not want to. Typically people put silencers on to hide a longer barrel. There are tons of silencers out there that would work you just have to figure out which way your barrel is threaded so you can pick an appropriate silencer.

boombaby
07-06-2004, 10:50 AM
So most likely this (http://airsoftsurplus.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=SCP-SH0001&Category_Code=006) silencer will work on my gun. ( I am going for looks not preformence)

Dragon
07-06-2004, 11:21 AM
If your MP is threaded then this should work. If it's lugged and not threaded then this doesn't look like it'll work.

boombaby
07-06-2004, 11:37 AM
Thanks for the help.

Arsenic
07-06-2004, 06:01 PM
If your MP is threaded then this should work. If it's lugged and not threaded then this doesn't look like it'll work.

I dont know....my MP5 has the 3 lugs for the QD silencer AND 14mm cc threads.

YO-yo
07-19-2004, 09:42 PM
Here what the back of the mp5 manual says

http://www.jungletoy.com/jtinfosite/electric/MP5/images/11.jpg

Dragon
07-19-2004, 11:39 PM
I have read that the Knights Pro Silencer will fit on my Mp5 A4, but I need to know if I need a longer barrel to go through the silencer or if I can just put it onto my normal barrel.
If you have any other silencers that I could get or where I could get it then please tell me.

That was the original question.

My TM MP5 only had a Lug'd front end when I bought it brand new, long ago in the days of yore. Now, after I've changed many parts on it, it has a lug'd AND threaded front end.

In short, not all MP5 front ends are the same. Boombaby didn't say what version or manufacturer of MP5A4 he had. So what I said is correct. :p

:) :rolleyes: