PDA

View Full Version : Airsoft Camp Out

Infrared
07-05-2004, 12:33 AM
Has any body ever held a campout at Hunters Airsoft? If not then it might be a good idea. It would be 2 nights in a row and then we could have a bbq at the end of the day.

This is not a planed even yet. Ime just seeing of anybody would be interested.

-Infrared

Arsenic
07-05-2004, 02:19 AM
I'd be very interested in it.Sounds like a blast!

B.C.D.
07-10-2004, 05:27 PM
Same here it "Sounds like a blast."

Phaedrus
07-10-2004, 06:58 PM
Perhaps some night skirmishes could be placed on the agenda for those interested in participating?

Phaedrus.

Manlyman 457th
08-22-2004, 07:39 PM
This would be ideal for round the clock ops!

Manly

Rayzor
08-22-2004, 07:57 PM
I'm not sure that there would be alot of people able to camp out, seeing as how the older guys have work and us youngins have school. I am interested, though.

Sam
08-22-2004, 08:09 PM
I would be interested, if you started on a friday (everyone gets there at like 6 or 7 and went till sunday afternoone or something it might work for both the older and youger groups of players.

Rayzor
08-22-2004, 08:33 PM
I would just camp out there Friday night, do some night games or whatever, play till 5 or 6 the next day then leave. That way I still have Sunday to do homework and whatever else I need to do. A Friday or Saturday overnighter ending in the evening the day afterwards is more practical than staying out there almost all weekend.

MeanGreen
08-22-2004, 09:27 PM
I like the idea and would definitely be in.

AustinWolv
08-22-2004, 09:42 PM
While it would be fun and interesting, the matter of fact is that it was tried before up near Dallas and attendance was virtually nil. Considering that interest is hardly possible to get just for a night game, it seems reality would indicate that getting people to show up and stay would be difficult even for a 24 hour stint.

matt05CQB
08-22-2004, 11:50 PM
We tried it out in CA awhile back, attendance was maybe 80 for a 3 day summer weekend. It was alright, but it got old after a while because of the way we had our respawn rules set up (some people were dead overnight, but they got some sleep without being disturbed by a damn ambush) I bet you could get a few people, but like some people mentioned about school... turn out would be a lot lower during the school year. Maybe something planned for next summer could work (especially the weekend right after I graduate :) ) It would be fun, but it would take careful planning... finding a day when the moon is maybe half, etc. But it can be done :p