PDA

View Full Version : Hunter's OP

VoLcOm5379
06-24-2004, 12:06 AM
I dont know if i am suposed to post this....or if the site admin is suposed to post this.

but n e way

I was going to ask if anybody will be showing up at Hunter's Airsoft on 7.05.04

Every body that come's will be shurlly getting a cokie(h/o u spell it)

here is the stupid list of questions that i am required to ask you people

1. Will you attend?
2. Will you be bringing friends?
3. Are you part of a team or have a preference to play with one?
4. What game elements would you like to see incorporated?
5. What scenarios would you like to play?
6. What weapons will you bring?

~VoC

Obsidian
06-24-2004, 12:23 AM
1. 7/05 is a monday.

2. Did you get permission to use Hunters Land? If not you might have problems getting in the locked gate.

3. The spell check button was right next to the submit button. (that would have answered your spelling question)

4. Do we know you?

5. "A" for stepping up and posing the question regarding that weekend :)

Agrovale
06-24-2004, 09:51 AM
here is the stupid list of questions that i am required to ask you people

If it's stupid then why bother?

VoLcOm5379
06-24-2004, 11:03 AM
1. 7/05 is a monday.

2. Did you get permission to use Hunters Land? If not you might have problems getting in the locked gate.

3. The spell check button was right next to the submit button. (that would have answered your spelling question)

4. Do we know you?

5. "A" for stepping up and posing the question regarding that weekend :)

ya you probably dont know me because ime new to this place. And sry about that i thought the 5 was saturday??? sry again.

How do you get permision to play on Hunters Land?

Sry about all these questions, ime kinda new to this junk.

AustinWolv
06-24-2004, 11:32 AM
1. It is private land. You need to talk to the land owner. That person can be contacted through Jay, who you will find through the Members List of this forum.
2. 7/3 is a Saturday. With this short of notice, you may have trouble getting people to play, since Austin has a weekly Sunday skirmish. You can find it on the Calendar on this site.
3. What were you planning for the day you were hoping to organize? Perhaps you should attend some local skirmishes first to get an idea of the rules and what people use.

VoLcOm5379
06-24-2004, 03:09 PM
1. It is private land. You need to talk to the land owner. That person can be contacted through Jay, who you will find through the Members List of this forum.
2. 7/3 is a Saturday. With this short of notice, you may have trouble getting people to play, since Austin has a weekly Sunday skirmish. You can find it on the Calendar on this site.
3. What were you planning for the day you were hoping to organize? Perhaps you should attend some local skirmishes first to get an idea of the rules and what people use.

thank you for your help

radio@ctive
06-28-2004, 12:39 PM
Hello everyone,

I am new to the austin area and have been looking for a good place to skirmish. I was just wondering if we need to be invited to play at the weekly sunday game or do we just show up? Also I was wondering if there is a post about directions/addresses, if so please direct me to it. If not then could you please PM it to me. Thank you very much.

-|2@dio

AustinWolv
06-28-2004, 12:45 PM
Welcome to the site.

Every player is welcome to attend as long as they skirmish safely, honestly, by following the TASO rules, and with good sportsmanship. Also, in case you are wondering, being on a team is NOT required. Just come out and meet everyone and enjoy yourself.

TASO rules can be found in the Airsoft FAQ.

Directions and info on the fields can be found in the Weekly Skirmishes forum.

Closed, as this thread's original topic has been addressed.