PDA

View Full Version : Gun problems.....again.

Trench_raider
06-05-2004, 03:55 AM
Hey all.

I was getting my gun, gear, and the like ready for Sunday's skirmish tonight when my M16vn started acting up again. Like one wag said, sometimes it seems as if they made this vietnam era m16 TOO realistic! ;)

Anyway, before I started charging batteries I plugged my karge battery into the gun and fired a couple of rounds. It worked fine then. I then disconnected said battery and slapped it on my charger. After it was fully charged I disconnected it and let it cool. Then I plugged it back into the gun and nothing! No shots. Not a sound. It's acting as if I didn't even have a battery connected.

My first thought was that my battery must have gotten fried some how as I had nothing to the AEG and it was working before I took the battery off. However when I connected my mini and AK "stick" batteries to an adapter and plugged them into the M16, the gun still refuses to operate.

Does anyone have a clue as to what might have occured here? In any event, I'll bring the gun to the skirmish on Sunday and ask one of our local AEG gurus to look at it.

Oh well. This is why one has back up guns!

"Trench Raider"

Bear
06-05-2004, 04:14 AM
Perhaps the wires to the motor leads have been shook loose? This was a problem with my SR16 before I had the wires crimped securely onto the motor.

Trench_raider
06-05-2004, 04:28 AM
I'm thinking it's probably something like that. Way back when i first bought this beast I had a similar problem with it after Obsidian upgraded it. He tore it back down and found a loose lead. I'll tear it down tommorrow and look, however my "know-how" concerning AEGs is very limited. In any event, I'll bring it to hunters

skitelluride531
06-05-2004, 08:42 AM
Did you check the fuse?

Trench_raider
06-05-2004, 01:07 PM
It doesn't have a fuse.