PDA

View Full Version : New Endevor for Gear and Etc.!

Chalk_1
05-13-2004, 08:39 PM
Hey guys,
Me and a couple of buddies are sort of putting together a site and it started out as sort of a site just for members of our group to sort of post pictures and stuff to share around with each other but has sort of grown past that.
We have just now registered for site hosting but the domain name is not online as of yet, so it is still registered as a geocities address but that should change in about 72 hours.
The sight is basically a gear, weapons, replicas, etc. etc. review site. We are still working on the graphics for the logo, none of us are photoshop pros. but I am working on figuring it out. We will be making sight adjustments here and there ironing things out, but if you would like you can still join up and if you want to post some reviews of any gear, weapons, AEG's, radios, improvised gear or pictures and what not I will post them after I review your review.
Critism is welcome and anyone who is a photoshop pro who would like to volunteer to clean up the main site logo would be greatly appreciated and automatically bumped up to admin status of the forums if so desired.
Here is the link to the page.
http://www.geocities.com/txprovinggrounds/

P.S. Turn speakers on for intro!

Thanks,
Mike

MeanGreen
05-13-2004, 08:42 PM
That is the audio from the tape of that gunship wasting the Iraqis awhile back correct?

I believe the gunship was an AC130.

Chalk_1
05-13-2004, 08:46 PM
It was from an apache I believe. There have been several gunship videos surface here lately and the one that I ripped that from stated that it was an apache. I haven't seen to many cobras in use over there so I am asuming that it might actually be an apache.

Mike

MeanGreen
05-13-2004, 08:53 PM
Whatever it is, sounds pretty sweet.

Chalk_1
05-13-2004, 08:59 PM
the video is awesome. if you use msn messenger and have broadband you can IM me at mloar504@charter.net and I can send it to you through messenger. The video is through a flir cam and they obliterate the enemy into pieces.
The video is only 4.64 megs.

Mike

Chalk_1
05-13-2004, 09:06 PM
Actually if you want to see it I just uploaded it online, here is the link.

http://webpages.charter.net/airsoft/224Helicopter_Kills.mpeg

AustinWolv
05-13-2004, 09:14 PM
Yep, that is the Apache video.

Chalk, good effort by you guys. You could save yourself some work though and just use the User Reviews section of this site. ;)

Chalk_1
05-13-2004, 09:19 PM
Thanks!
My bad, I haven't been here in a while and did not notice the user review section you have. I hope I haven't offended anyone or made anyone think that I was trying to take away from your review site.
I just started this one up as sort of a hobby for my down time that I have in between work and stuff.

Mike

AustinWolv
05-13-2004, 09:22 PM
No, don't get me wrong, I doubt anyone is/was offended whatsoever or thought that was even remotely your intention. Just offering a location in an easy-to-use format. :)

No worries, man.