PDA

View Full Version : 04.18.04 Hunters

Jay
04-12-2004, 08:21 PM
...Because we are used to switching locations from skirmish to skirmish
...Because we were rained out last week, and
...Because Obsidian said so

We are playing at Hunters.
I'll be inviting the San Antonio Crew [UWG] to come up and practice for OP:RC. This should be a well-attended game. Assuming we get Mission intel for the OP, we'll be tailoring our skirmishes to match.

PS....why am I the decision man all of a sudden....Weekly games are your arena JayIn that case...
Whiskey has to wear their desert dpm
FOG has to go buy the subdued urban grey camo I've always wanted,
and Male Storm has to go shirtless with black bow ties ala Chippendales
:p

AustinWolv
04-12-2004, 08:24 PM
Because Obsidian said so
I thought the poll said so....

Male Storm has to go shirtless with black bow ties ala Chippendales You seem waaaay to enamored with that image and slaughter of their team name. Play nice.

Jay
04-12-2004, 08:46 PM
I thought the poll said so....

You seem waaaay to enamored with that image and slaughter of their team name. Play nice.Ok. Smack talk over... especially since they kicked my a** last time we played. :(

On Topic:
If there is a lack of intel on missions for the upcoming OP, what kind of scenarios would y'all like to play?
Will you be showing? Are you bringing any freinds? Anything else.

MeanGreen
04-12-2004, 08:50 PM
We have had a game scheduled for the 17th so I am not sure who is going to be able to make it out both days.

B.C.D.
04-12-2004, 08:54 PM
Should be out there, and I might bringing a friend with mw also.

AustinWolv
04-12-2004, 08:58 PM
If there is a lack of intel on missions for the upcoming OP, what kind of scenarios would y'all like to play?
Will you be showing? Are you bringing any freinds? Anything else.
If we don't have any idea what we're doing at the op, let's use the scenario cards.

I'm planning on being there. Bring the flags.

Obsidian
04-12-2004, 09:51 PM
I think we should practice for the op with fog and whiskey vs maelstrom :)

HammerHead
04-12-2004, 10:56 PM
Strike Force has plans for a skirmish on Saturday 4/17/04 at the Boneyard in Cibolo. Any interested players from Austin are invited to attend, however, please notify MeanGreen in the appropriate Boneyard thread:

http://www.austinairsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?p=29277#post29277

In addition to Saturday's events at the Boneyard, my brother and I plan to attend Sunday's skirmishes at Hunter's. Several other members of Strike Force have already expressed an interest in this Sunday's events. I will comprise a list as time and information allows this week.

Limited intel for the Green Army Men has been made available in the Spec Op Scenarios forums for the members of the army who have signed up. I have little more than what I've posted there. I'd like to work on preparing for the initial situation I've posted for FOG if possible. Though I do not want the purpose shared with the stinkin' Brownies ;)

skitelluride531
04-12-2004, 11:18 PM
Depending on if I get the M4 working, I might be there. I am going to try and get the rest of Maelstrom out as well.

California King
04-15-2004, 10:55 PM
Do we have to be registered for the next op to play this weekend? I'm not going to attend the next operation but i would like to come out and play around for fun.

cclark1985
04-15-2004, 11:30 PM
I won't be there.

Jay
04-15-2004, 11:52 PM
Do we have to be registered for the next op to play this weekend? I'm not going to attend the next operation but i would like to come out and play around for fun.It's like a Catholic church; everyone but the excommunicated are invited, and, for some, there's alcohol. See you there.

cclark1985
04-17-2004, 02:37 AM
I won't be there.
I was kidding :)

California King
04-17-2004, 09:30 PM
I have not been to one of these things in a while. it starts at 12 right? oh, and is obsidian or someone selling ammo at the feild?

Brittain
04-17-2004, 11:14 PM
Start time is listed on the main page. Noon will get you there in time. Of course you realize that airsoft is played on real time rather than "show up and make an entrance time".

As for ammo, a few folks generally have extra bags. If you don't find someone, I sell .25s at a ridiculously expensive price. Just look for the brown 4runner.

Jay
04-17-2004, 11:29 PM
It's like a Catholic church; everyone but the excommunicated are invited, and, for some, there's alcohol. See you there.I forgot to add: Like a Catholic Church, we start on time. Arrive, 12:00; play by 1:00

skitelluride531
04-17-2004, 11:30 PM
Meh, it turns out I won't be attending tommorow afterall. Just got back from a trip and am tired and don't feel great.

Hope everyone has a good time...

cclark1985
04-17-2004, 11:34 PM
What a wuss.